ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991575
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Whoops, mega fail...

Just wait here while I get the plan out.*Starts looking for the plan in his backpack* *Fails to find it* Oh wait... There is no plan! We simply barge into the bank.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Lets wait for a for seconds. We need to be sure everyone is here before we go barge in. OH and I think we'll need a plan if we are to rob this place.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Moron! The best way to rob a high security bank is to simply barge into the place with our entire force and get through to our target. When we find our target, destroy a couple of walls and then the getaway.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Now we have a plan, ha, got you to make a plan!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh be quiet! I was only joking about not having a plan and barging into the bank. Here's the proper plan. *Gets out the plan from my backpack*

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Please tell us the plan already!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Quiet and be patient. *Unrolls plan and places it on the floor* So this is the map of the bank. We have to do this and...*Keeps telling everybody about the plan and their roles* Ok. Got it in your head?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Really complicated... Umm can you go over it again but in a more simpler form?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

So if you want to figure out your roles, just look at the map and the writing that I wrote on it.

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

There are to many words, why are you making me think.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Um, why do I have to be the one who goes in first?

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

because making you think is the only way to get you to do anything and get you a headache

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Very smart of you to not read the rules of this forum game recneps1337... (sarcasm)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

What do we do if we're compromised?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Let's deal with that later. Tom! Did you bring the necessary equipment for the bank robbery?

Showing 871-885 of 5318