ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991585
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

"Then I guess somebody should go get it." I go out to the back of the building and start climbing up.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Um, What? You don't believe me? And you think I'm not a real police officer? Oh if you look me up in the database, you'll find that I'm actually a police officer. *Some time later* You believe me now? Thank you. *The police leave the bank*

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Very good. Now we can continue. I'm on the roof now. Put the money in a car and drive out of here.*Throws money down*

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Whoa! Falling money! It's a miracle! *Grabs money*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

X-ray goggles on! This bag definitely has real money in it!

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

ZAP! "A guard just tried to taze me for no reason!" I punch the guard in the stomach."DIE!"I yell as I break his spine. "The other guards probably heard my yelling so we should leave soon."

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Alright, you idiots! We're suppossed to be a inconspicious as possible. A tank won't help at all. Besides, the getaway van is over there.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Before we leave we should probably get money from the REAL safe. *Puts on fancy suit* *Walks up to banker* "Hello sir, I'm with the Safe Inspection Team. May I see the safe to make sure it hasn't been DESTROYED?"

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Bettwe listen to him. We already screwed up epicly at that other bank, We dont want that to happen here too... I think I hear somebody coming!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Creepy. I hope it's not a police officer who is still suspicious of us. *The sombody turns out to be the janitor* Oh, just a civillian. Someone knock him out!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Doof! That's no regular janitor, thats a super secret undercover ninja space warrior! Nah im just kidding but man that broom hurt...

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

"Excellent. I'm in the safe room. Time to guess the combination. 00 00 00.no...00 00 01...Not that either...00 00 02..."

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Freakin' hell! I'll tell you the combination! It's 12 34 56. Yea, lame right?

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

"Good job being WRONG. I tried that combination 20 minutes ago! 99 99 99...Got it!" *Opens safe and stuffs money in bag*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hell... They must of changed it some time ago. Or maybe that was the other bank. Oh well, let's get out of here ASAP!

Showing 931-945 of 5318