ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991605
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Venom! Some venom will bring you back to life!

I am so impressed on how far my zuchini pie has stayed here ;D

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Whoa! I ate part of the pie. Mabye eating some of this zuchini pie will help. *munch*

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Ahh!!! Well we have reached A, so here is the new scenario:

We don't change scenarios when we reach A, we change when the objective of the scenario is complete. Also, WTF kind of scenario is that!?
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

We don't change scenarios when we reach A, we change when the objective of the scenario is complete. Also, WTF kind of scenario is that!?
Ohhhh... Well the instructions on page 1 said that a new scenario is created once the letter is reached. Okay, here's the sentence:

Back! The whale is angry!
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Cameras! We need cameras! To take pictures of this beautiful moment..

Aww shoot my PIE IS GONE!!! D: D:

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Come on! Whales can't do anything when they're not in water, don't you guys know anything? *Wolves attack whale* Polar bears are escaping!Come on! Whales can't do anything when they're not in water, don't you guys know anything? *Wolves attack whale* Polar bears are escaping!Come on! Whales can't do anything when they're not in water, don't you guys know anything? *Wolves attack whale* Polar bears are escaping!

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

(Ninja'd. Also how did that happen?)

Destroy the gate so that we can escape!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Explosions can't destroy it. We need... *puts on sunglasses* a gate goat. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I probably made no sense.)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*Exits out of caretaker storage room holding a rake* So, we need to destroy the gate? But there are penguins behind it!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Food. That's what we need. Food! We can lure the animals away with the food.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

green beans or
green apples or
gumbo or
gaspacho. Pick one!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Heh, that was some traffic... Anyways, now I that I've finally made it here, lets go see some animals! (gets attacked by tiger)

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I like to eat some gumbo.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just please! Focus on getting rid of the animals and then we'll be free! Oh look! It's the keys to the ga- *They get stolen by a monkey* Hey! Give them back!

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

k man just chill a monkey a nice animal let it be and be nice to it, right little monkey your so cute.*monkey gives key.

Showing 1051-1065 of 5318