ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991628
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

****. We never said anything about not beating Xebecs.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Good. I want some more rum. Where is it?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Hey, is that the Xebecs captain over there? I heard rumors that he's actually a demon possessing another pirate captain hence the pale skin and white eyes.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I want some too. Since Darky may not be back for a while, we need someone to pick on to get us rum. Hmm, who could that be?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just where is the Xebec captain? I want to fight him. But first. *Throws the foot and the barrel of rum onto the ship*

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Kthx. Now here's the plan Darky. I stay here with the rum and sing jolly songs about pirates, while you kill the Xebec captain? Cool?

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

lol I'll sing to

ahem What would you do with a drunken sailor
What would you do with a drunken sailor
What would you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Mate, why don't loot the ship whle I kill the Xeb- *Feels someone behind him* *turns around* Hello there! Pre- *Xebec captain punches me in the stomach*

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

No!! I'll kill the captain. By punching Darky, you basically punched our rum supply! I'll kill you! *Stabs the captain*

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

OMG its a unicorn on a boat with vicious pirates that are killing the unicorn with some swords while the unicorn makes sounds like REAGPFJSDGHSDFLKNSDFA and the pirates spill rum all over it... wait a minute thats a pegasus

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh you son of a b****! Die! *Gets out sword and pistol and attacks the Xebec captain*

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Pie! *Stabs at Xebecs captains dead body*. Alright, *falls to the ground* more rum darky.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Quiet and rest while I get my bottle of rum. *Looks for it and find it* *Gives it to BoredMartian*

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Rum's gettin ter me.
*sings drunkily*
"Show me the way to go home;
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed:
Well I had a little drink about an hour ago,
And it went right to my head..."

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

So we've finished looting so pass me a torch! DOn't ask why, just do it!

Showing 1201-1215 of 5318