ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991650
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Stupid. I did say they were GIANT! Oh well, not my fault if you get killed. *Grabs shovel and leaves*

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

too much violence im leaving

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Unreal! Why so many odd actions??

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Very good. *Starts digging* I found a treasure chest! *Opens it only to find a note that says 'FAIL'* Ok, I think we have to find the real treasure chest as this island also holds trick treasure chests.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Why do I have to die like this?!?!?Alright, you guys search for the treasure. Split into groups searching while I kill myself.

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

xcept i dont want to lol i call pikachu and he kills bored martian

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You idiot! Don't kill your own crew! *Finds another trick treasure chest which contains a bomb* Keep searching!

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

ZEBRAS look i found zebras with horns like unicorns

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Argh! There be the cave which holds our treasure. Ye can tell because there's a big sign over the entrance that reads "Secret Treasure Cave".

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Alright. Yep, back from the dead. Yep. Who was the person who sent a fricking pikachu after me?

razer13
razer13
219 posts
Nomad

i no it could be pokemonfire cause of his name

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Bulleye! We found the...wait. Could someone go into the cave and see if it's a trap or not?

razer13
razer13
219 posts
Nomad

sure ahhhhhhhhh crap o srry step on a thumbnail finds shovel hits drakfire and accidentally kills him
srry

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Call me when you need someone to risk his dead life! I'll go in, but in return you must kill pokemonfire. Toodles! *Walks in cave*

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

dummy i put a trap in there just for him
plus im a girl get it right

Showing 1291-1305 of 5318