ForumsThe TavernThrill

11 4012
Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

Have you ever realized what a situation can do to you? Like one time, i pulled and all nighter, biked home, was sooo tired, but had to go paintballing. Once i was in the game i felt a huge rush that kept me up until 1 that night. Whats happened to you?

• 11 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Going on roller coasters usually gets the ole' adrenaline rush going. Also, If I'm close to falling or slipping, but I don't, I'll get that quick rush.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I got rush from paintball. Not so much from roller coasters unless there huge! Like in six flags Texas the ride Titan got me rush durning the big drop

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

140-150mph in my saleen down the four lane at night and turning off all the lights... pretty interesting feeling you get

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

@Pickpocket, yeah the titan is a pretty big thrill, first time i ever rode it, 13, front seat, once i saw the restraints i thought "How the f**k are these supposed to keep you in!?" and it scared me ****less on the drop.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

pretty interesting feeling you get

That "HOLY **** I'M ABOUT TO DIE" feeling?

I don't get rushes like I used to. Listening to a new song is pretty close for me, or finally getting down a riff or solo on guitar. Then the adrenaline gets in the way and I can't play it again for a while.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

ROLLER COASTERS!!! WHOOO!!! I tend to start hollering and whooping on coasters because they're so exciting and awesome. Especially when the lines are so small you can ride multiple times without having to actually leave the coaster!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

i felt a huge rush that kept me up

Probably adrenaline. That's understandable because paintball can get intense.

I always seem to get a thrill in the dark, always feels like someones there when there isnt.

Sometimes I'll get the same thing while playing hide and seek. If you're the hider, you're like "Oh crap he's right there! FREEZE!" It's a survival instinct/reaction based on your surroundings. The main effect is alertness or heightened senses. Unfortunately, that alertness keeps you awake for a while.
Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

Sometimes its when your survival instinct kicks in, and it doesnt even have to be actually happening to you, or life threatening. When i used to play MW2 we had zombie matches and half the time i was the last one alive, 7 other people were running around highrise trying to kill me, and all i had was a knife, Marathon, Lightweight, and commando pro. It took them quite a while to get me, even when i wasnt hiding, they were all over the place too, On the white building, 3 trailing me, one in front, and i thought, just keep going, just keep going, and time ran out and i won. Picture that in real life, i wouldve been fckd cause i cant run as fast as some of my friends, but i bet my parkour gives me a boost.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I always seem to get a thrill in the dark, always feels like someones there when there isnt.

I get a thrill in the dark too. Like when I'm entering a dark room at night I sometimes think something is gonna pop out when I turn the lights on.
mbro1941
mbro1941
7 posts
Nomad

I get a thrill in the dark too. Like when I'm entering a dark room at night I sometimes think something is gonna pop out when I turn the lights on.

A friend of mine once pulled a trick on me just like that. I'm pretty scared in the dark eversince. I guess I need one of those diving watches that glows in the dark :-)
RemoWilliams123
RemoWilliams123
1 posts
Nomad

How about this for thrills?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzgAm1tyo1g]

Showing 1-11 of 11