ForumsThe TavernMy facebook page (Love fans) :)

11 2651
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

I made my facebook a few months ago.. It's called UntoldLove, here's my story..
I love a girl, but unfortunately I can't tell her my feelings so I thought about making a facebook page and when the pages gets a few thousand fans I will tell her that I made it for her
So if you want to help me, or you just love love quotes and peoms join

PS: Girls are weird.. It's really hard to read them!

• 11 Replies
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, I meant "I made mt facebook PAGE a few months ago" Sorry about that.

ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

You may want to consider if the girl would like the idea of a ton of random internet strangers knowing who she is and being "fans" of her. She may not appreciate it as much as you think, especially if she isn't interested in you already.

Also, I'm new to the forums, but I think maybe this is better suited for the General Relationship Thread. I could be wrong.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

You may want to consider if the girl would like the idea of a ton of random internet strangers knowing who she is and being "fans" of her. She may not appreciate it as much as you think, especially if she isn't interested in you already.

I don't tell people any info about her.. I would never do that!!
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

Okay I just actually took a look at the page. Still, her seeing that you're spending so much time obsessing about her is probably not going to work in your favor. You might scare her. Not to mention, it's probably not the healthiest way for you to handle it, either. You don't have to confess your love or what have you, just locate your testicles and ask her on a date.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

You don't have to confess your love or what have you, just locate your testicles and ask her on a date.

I can't. It's not about her refusing me.. It's really complicated dude.. I don't think she would mind making a page just for her, she might even like the idea.. I just want to get in more people.. :|
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

This appears to me to be simply advertising, if you have any questions/problems with your feelings and/or potential relationship with this girl then take it to the General Relationship thread, perhaps consult the rules while you're doing so.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

This appears to me to be simply advertising

Advertising? I'm asking people to help me about something, if you want to help thanks. If you don't want then don't help. Simple.

perhaps consult the rules while you're doing so.

I know the rules extremely well, no need for you to remind me.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Rather than make a facebook page online, and then use it to try to get her to go out with you (like Amelia said, that might scare her...heck, honestly, if I was a girl that would kind of scare me!) just talk with her and try to get to know her better. Then when you kind of know a little bit more about her, ask her if she wants to go to a movie or something. You don't have to be as straight out as "Do you wanna go out?" ... or even a facebook page.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

You guys don't understand. I said it's complicated!
Alright want details?!
We are in Egypt, we are not allowed to go out with girls or even tell them our feelings.....

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry. I use fb, but I can't like anything with "love" is the text. Long story.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

General advice: Go to the relationship thread on this, please. It does look suspiciously like advertising the way you put the opening post, and advice is freely given if you want it in the stickied thread.

Showing 1-11 of 11