ForumsThe TavernWhy did this happen?

5 1672
cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

I was playing armor games one day, and I realized that I finally had enough points for a new picture. So, I select a new picture and press save. After I presed save, I got booted off the page and when I logged back on I had lost about 70 armor points. Why?

• 5 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

not sure but i think this happened to me. i wanted a new pic and i saved it. and when i came back to my page i had that normal AG shield pic and sudently didnt have enough points for the pic.

idk, maybe a few comments of ours got deleted while we were choosing the new pic? i do remember though that i could choose that pic again so maybe it was just some kind of weird thing and the AG points came back. did you check this?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Often, moderators go through comments and delete short ones. If either of you had short comments, they may have been considered spam and been deleted. I've heard of people losing almost hundreds of points in one day due to this.

If you mean to say that you had points then immediately lost them, there may be another problem here, and you might want to tell an Administrator. However, the points still may have dropped all at once because it takes some time for the caches to refresh.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

A while ago, the site put in something that cleaned up clutter comments and I lost maybe 100 or so AP...either that or in the ballpark of 300-400...just make sure you keep your posts unspammy and you should be fine k?

supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

yeah i have been booted off of AG twice in the past week, i haven't lost any points though.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

booted off of AG

When you say "booted off of AG," do you mean temp-banned? If it's not that, then it must be the auto logoff thing, which I think is only supposed to happen once per week.
Showing 1-5 of 5