ForumsGamesKingdom Rush save game transfer

9 22817
muchnoise
muchnoise
2 posts
Nomad

I've been playing KR on my desktop PC and I'm off on holiday. I'd like to take the game with me without having to start again!

I have tried copying over all the cookies associated with armor games, and all cookies associated with iron hide, but the save game does not appear on the laptop.

Help!

• 9 Replies
muchnoise
muchnoise
2 posts
Nomad

Solved! KR uses Flash cookies, NOT normal cookies. This caused me about an hour of confusion before I posted. So the solution is to find out where flash cookies are stored in your computer (depends on your operating system) and to copy them to the correct folder.

If you play KR on Armor Games the folder with the Flash cookies in it should be called kingdom-rush-12141.swf because this is the name of the game on the Armor Games server.

Hope it helps if you have the same problem.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

or you could just save it to your account . . .

yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

better login and save it to your account, especially if you use tools that can delete cookies in your comp

Emvy
Emvy
1 posts
Nomad

I played using a swf file on IE.. But now I want to play online.. But i can't convert my local save to online..? can anyone help me?

lachytoons
lachytoons
1 posts
Nomad

where is the kingdom rush savegame file stored ?

schumacherc84
schumacherc84
1 posts
Nomad

better login and save it to your account, especially if you use tools that can delete cookies in your comp

How do you do that?
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

In Kingdom rush there is a button (with a blue arrow, "Copy files&quot between the local save slots (they are located right) and the online save slots (left^^).

But this button is only shown if you have local saves!
Clicking on this button will transfer (or copy? not sure here^^) your local saves to online saves (only if you have enough online slots free!).

Note: this works for Kingdom Rush, NOT for Kingdom Rush Frontiers (akaik KRF didnt have this feature!).

cihansenn
cihansenn
1 posts
Nomad

i have same prob. on kingdom rush frontiers. How do I move from local save to online save.thanks for help.(for win7).

OrQun84
OrQun84
1 posts
Nomad

Hi guys, I have the same problem on my computer about online save files(my OS: Win7 64-bit - Browser: Google Chrome). I played KR Frontiers several hours ago at "online save file", then saved my game(I saw "game saved icon) and shut down my PC. Until here that's OK. But I when opened up my PC and I signed-up my account and then entered the KR Frontiers, my online save file is missing. I closed my game's window and I signed-up again to my account in the new window. How should I to take my online save file back? Thank you, have a nice games

Showing 1-9 of 9