ForumsThe TavernIs there an "Ask a Moderator" thread?

7 1126
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Is there an "Ask a Mod" thread here anywhere? If there is, I can't seem to find it, and if there isn't, would a Moderator please start one? Thanks!

• 7 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

There is currently no ask a mod thread. Also, if you want to ask the mods something, just go to the profile of one and ask your question as a comment.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't know what you'd want to ask a mod that nobody else could answer, but there is a newcomer's forum, help page, and like Patrick said, a moderator's messenger on their profile.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Umm I dont know I think u can just ask a Moderator.
Just my thoughts.

-Legend

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, ask now? Unless you don't want other people to respond, in that case you should probably do as they suggest.
Not that any mod can tell you anything you shouldn't already know via the stickied threads (unless it is either personal or something we can't tell you anyway).

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Well, ask now? Unless you don't want other people to respond, in that case you should probably do as they suggest.
Not that any mod can tell you anything you shouldn't already know via the stickied threads (unless it is either personal or something we can't tell you anyway).

Thank you. Although I already did follow through on the suggestion to inquire via a Moderator's message board, I think having this thread will be good for other new guys who need specifics on the rules. Sorry if this has been a bother.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, most people either go to mods, or make a thread on it somewhere. It's not really a problem, I am just not sure how much help it will be.
So, uh, most mods don't bite that hard if you go to their profiles and ask?
And then I think it will be better to lock this, as it otherwise will be either buried or end up offtopic soon enough since most people go do the above.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

As in, can't tell because you don't know, or can't tell because it's classified Armor Games information?

Yes.
We don't know much of what is going on in the HQ, nor can we speak of the content of our discussions between ourselves.
Showing 1-7 of 7