ForumsThe Tavernwhts everybodys favorite baseball team here??

18 3193
jakehcatcher
jakehcatcher
49 posts
Nomad

All that I know is that the West Michigan White Caps and Detroit Tigers are awesome!!!!

• 18 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I never used to follow baseball until my summer in America last year, and since i worked/lived in Maine, it had to be Red Sox.

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I don't follow baseball so I don't know any baseball teams

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

My favorite team has got to be the Blue Jays cuz thats my home team.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

If I followed baseball more closely, It'd probably be either White Sox or Pittsburgh Pirates.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I Watch alot of baseball and my favorite team is the new York Yankees!

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I've been a Yankee fan for life (yes, I live near New York. It's not like I live in Baltimore and can't support my home team). However, I'm beginning to hate the Yankees, even when they're doing very well as a team, because I don't like the front office, I really hate their manager, Girardi, and players like A-Rod are beginning to disgust me. So it really won't be long now before I convert to another team, probably the Mets.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok yeah they have flaws, but so does every team. And jeter makes up for all that. He is clean and a good player

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Yankees! Their my home team. I will never abondon them. They're awesome.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Astros, Mets, Mariners, Yankees, White Sox, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Pirates, Braves, Giants..

No really, I don't know too much about baseball. I'm tempted to side with the Yankees, but I can smell the haters from a mile away.

Boston then.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That's just not right man, now u got more haters >

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I don't follow baseball but I'd go with the NY Yankees (My Home Team)

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

I despise baseball.
But having spent ages 8-13 in St. Louis, I'd pick the St. Louis Cardinals.
The rest of my years were either in TX [Astros sucked and nobody, even in TX, liked them], and now in VA [Wtf names a team the Nationals?]
So yeah.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I have lived in Cincy all my life. Go Reds!

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Boston Red Sox! I was born in Massachusetts and they are awesome. Thanks to everyone who supports them!

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Wtf names a team the Nationals?

Perhaps a guy who owns a team in Washington D.C.?

I am kind of a Mets fan but they are the most poorly managed and operated team in the history or sport so I may have to say Red Sox because I hate the Yankees with a passion. They have NO FARM SYSTEM and they BUY THEIR ENIRE TEAM. I want a baseball salary cap because it gives small market teams (Royals, Astros...) a better chance of having a roster that can compete with other teams.
Showing 1-15 of 18