ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway Island TD Snake Boss help.

6 7315
Drakiar
Drakiar
4 posts
Farmer

How do i beat that one? It's nasty because the path seperates...

• 6 Replies
Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

mm I beat it on second try. Your best bet is to kill it before it gets to the split. Focus dam with freeze (maybe shrink too if you have it yet) here are some tips on how I beat it.. oO

First no air towers lol

.. You can poison the little snakes and beetles to death to free up coins too (without towers being necessary. Best if you put at least 5 in making gold more valuable. I'd say the more towers that hit the more damage to kill it!
Give boulders ice/poison shock to inflict status on the masses.

In the beginning I put two boulders up front then one on either side in the mid lower portion. Then Boulders at the top edges of both splits, then spear at the two foremost trees in the island (gave them both fire gems) Helped with enemies.. Spears along the way near the boulders helped too. Poison traps in the corners and explosion traps near the gem to protect it from imminent demise.
With my excess gold I filled up the trees in the island with spears.
If you have enough gems to freeze poison shock/slow along with freeze traps it should be enough.. I think I had about 8-9 towers firing at it xD

maybe you already beat it though by now lol

Drakiar
Drakiar
4 posts
Farmer

No, 9 tries till now...

I have Full Skillponits on Gold and the rest on Gem.

First i buy 2 Boulders and 2 Spears like you said, then i tried... GAS towers, Boomerangs... The best i get if i let the Towers level themselves is: 2x Boulder lv 2, 2x GAS lv 2, 2x Spear lv 2 and 2x Boomerang lv 1 at Boss... Left with max 10 Mana.

Seroph
Seroph
54 posts
Scribe

What pet and difficulty are you using? What I did on hard mode was construct towers that can target both air and ground units starting at the crossroad (this way you can maximize your firing time). I then would build out from the split. I chose the pixie pet for additional mana; I believe I put most of my points into trapper and gem finding as well. Remember, your most important towers are the ones right at the split because they can target the most enemies.

As a side note, once the snake boss does chose a path, you can sell all of your towers on the other side since they will never have a chance to fire. Then you can construct a bunch of mist towers near the crystal and he shouldn't stand much of a chance.

Be sure to make use of your traps. If you chose the pixie pet, try not to ever let your mana pool be full--your pet can't help you if you have full mana.

SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

Pixie is the only logical pet. It refills mana. The others do things YOU can do yourself.

Drakiar
Drakiar
4 posts
Farmer

I took the anti flying pet ((( so i only build ground towers.

How does mana refill work? every second or per killed mob? i cant kill snake...

Seroph the selling tip is great i just need to be fast ... i dont have skillpoints in walkspee d and tower construct time.

hobo63
hobo63
1 posts
Nomad

where is the snake boss i cant find him

Showing 1-6 of 6