Nomad

What you like to eat for breakfast?

I love eating good pancakes with maple syrup, mmm (:

• 30 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I usually like eating either a sausage egg and cheese croissant or sausage egg and cheese biscuit.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

chicken and biscuits is my favorite with a breakfast burrito

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I always make an egg Mcmuffin and pancakes with maple syrup, and a glass of chocolate milk.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I usally have egg and bread. Sometimes bacon and I also hhave orange juice. On rare occasion I'll have something fancy.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

When I have breakfast I usually just eat cereal. The only time I really get a choice is on the weekends.
I like to eat pancakes, waffles, doughnuts, bacon, and sausage for breakfast. Not all at once of course.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

I get up with little time to have breakfast, so I take a cup of coffee and bread/cookies with a chocolate-n-strawberry cream or cream cheese.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I rarely eat breakfast, but the best breakfast has got to be pancakes. Hands down.

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

Pumpkin pancakes, homemade. They are one of the best things I have ever eaten. With hordes of bacon.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Pancakes are the best. I am too lazy to make them though and usually have cereal.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I'm not a huge breakfast person, but I usually just have 2 waffles with syrup. That's it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Usually if I eat within two hours of waking up, it will make me feel like vomiting.

Am I the only one?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Am I the only one?

Well, I don't like eating right away either. That's why I barely have breakfast during school days because I usually have to eat right when i get up. What I do on summer or weekends is go on AG until my appetite gets back.
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

I start my day by consuming the still-beating heart of a newborn, served with a puree of its own grey matter and garnished with tiny eyeballs. That or an omelette. I like omelettes.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Usually, if I eat within two hours of waking up, it will make me feel like vomiting

Am I the only one?

Not really. This used to happen to me too. I stayed very nervous when eating at the morning, maybe because I was afraid to be late. But when I got used to take breakfast, it simply disappeared.
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

I barely have had breakfest all summer.... simply because i sleep in too late... but when i do have breakfest i like to have easy over eggs!!!!1!

Showing 1-15 of 30