ForumsThe TavernPrison or Death

22 4486
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Hello Armor Gamer's!

Here I have a good question for you. Let's say their is this man who commited a murder(s) and he is POSSIBLY bloodthirsty crazy. Would you prefer him to be life in jail OR killed at the spot?

My answer would be killed at the spot. Too many times have criminals who people THINK they have changed which they do not, go on parol or get bailed out by their lawyers. Anyone else got an answer?

• 22 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

why not just give him a life sentence? or a trip to a criminal crazy house? killing him just like that would make the government no better than he is.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

OR killed at the spot?

No fair trial? Then obviously I'm not for this at all.
supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

No fair trial? Then obviously I'm not for this at all.

i think he is assuming that the trial has happened and that he has been proven guilty. like 'on the spot' meaning after the trial i guess...
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Urgh. I feel like I made a bad question. Maybe I should of added that criminals can escape time to time.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I think he should go to prison for a life sentence

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

If hes like Osama BinLaden killed
If hes like another dude padded cell, rubber ducky, and a straight jacket to keep him uncomfy.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Well, we can't usurp the justice system for any one man just because we feel like it, so he'd have to stand trial, and if he's guilty, go to jail.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

After a fair trial (of course), I think that it would be better for lethal injection. Some people are just too dangerous to be kept alive and they can even commit crime in jail (especially if they're bloodthirsty lol) and keeping people in jail for a life sentence would waste money, resources, and available space for inmates convicted for less serious crimes (overcrowding is an issue in some prisons).

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

shoot him... cost the people to much to pay for his imprisonment

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

padded cell, rubber ducky, and a straight jacket to keep him uncomfy.

Aw you stole my answer! And I swear that's how I would've said it too! Well I guess I'd say give him a few years and if he can prove he's changed then good but if he kills another then give him torture then kill.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would choose that he should die on the spot if he is convicted of murder.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would put he/she for life sentence. It can even cost less then death and death doesn't do anything but get revenge. The point here is to keep innocent people safe.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

He should be sent to prison in maximum security. That way he won't be able to escape.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

He must be sent to prison with maximum security, where the same criminals are spending the rest of their lives. If you just shoot him - you'll feel relieved for a while, till another one with more crazy thoughts in his head and bigger thurst of blood appear, cuz he wants to revenge society that killed his idol.
In prison other criminals will teach him a liitle lesson of life, and he will have to study it every day till the end of his life.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

After a fair trial, he/she has to be sent to prison (one with a high security level) for life sentence. I don't understand death penalty. What's the difference between the murder and the one who kills him/her? I know these two situations are not the same, but the line is too thin for me.

Showing 1-15 of 22