ForumsThe TavernWhat are some of your most favorite places?

23 4113
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Mine are:
NYC, Miami,Florida, Cancun,Mexico, India, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, England, Ireland, Japan

I go on vacation a lot...

• 23 Replies
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

The cote d'azur, Monaco, Switzerland (because it is really clean, there are no papers or any rubbish on the floor, you won't even find a *** end !!!), haute savoie (next to mont blanc) and Cornwall.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I've gone to vacation in Maine a few times. It's really beautiful and nice there, and the ocean is fun (and cold) to swim in!

I also like Colorado. I have family that lives there, and we went earlier this summer. It's a really beautiful place.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Gozo. Absolutely beautiful there. Great to just relax and put your feet up. Maybe go for a dive. Really hot too.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I like Scottsdale, Arizona. Why? It's a very pleasant, warm place with absolutely nothing to do. Makes me feel relaxed because I don't feel like there's something better I could be doing with my time. :P

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I like sitting in my hometown just relaxing on the dike with friends/girlfriend/alone. During sunset you have a magical view.
And I love just all the boats that slowly move by. Let's me think I have all the time of my life. Unlike school.

Or I loved when we drove to France. All those nice moantians. Holland is just flat. Or the costa del sol just lots of hotels, nice beaches, lots of small shops and the noisy discos.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I like my hometown Millville NJ. I also like Hawaii. Nice beautiful place and the black beaches look pretty cool. I like London, England also which is actually not that far away from where I live though I won't be seeing it for a while.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I like to wander in the Alps, because I love alpine environments and formations. Some coastal regions are also great, I've been to some beautiful ones in Brittany; and I really want to go see the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland once, among other locations.

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I live in Ireland. Its a really nice country. There are many places to visit like The Cliffs of Moher, The Rock of Cashel, The Giants Causeway and many more. Anyway I would like to visit Australia

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I rarely travel and barely been anywhere. I haven't even been out of the country of Canada in my life. But I love going to Victoria B.C. Specifically going to the Murphy's trick and joke shop and hang around other magicians

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Miami,Florida

Cool but what ever you do don't go near the center of Florida. Believe me I live here but it's awful. As for the vacation I love universal studios.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Cabo san Lucas Mexico, Lake shasta CA, Honolulu Hawaii, Home(not gonna be descriptive), and New Castle CA.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

I like Florida too But my goal in life is too go to italy and meet some people in Europe one day.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i got over a million

1.any where but niagara falls

thats over a million

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

mcdonalds.... definatly mcdonalds.... jk!

my fav place is cedar point.. the best amusment park in the world

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Copenhagen, Rovio (in Switzerland), Italy and Esbjerg is some great places.
Esbjerg and Copenhagen is in Denmark, so
But try Rovio and Italy!

Showing 1-15 of 23