ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMake and Design your own animal Contest

20 13936
sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

Alright, I'm making a contest where I (along with two friends) will judge animals made by you. I know there are a lot of you out there that are VERY creative and can make some very great animals.
Details must include:
-Animal Name
-It's diet
-Describe what it looks like
-Who preys on it and/or what it preys on
-Describe its attitude, like if it's territorial or not.
-Does it have a parasitic or symbiotic (etc) effect? It adds to the creativity if you do as a bonus.
-The winner will be given an Official Seal of Awesomeness (It's all I can really give. Sorry.)

We'll give your animal's ratings for creativity, how realistic it is, and how well it's described.
I'll give you an example:

Hershbe: A huge, lumbering beast that is both magnificent and beautiful.
It is almost twice the size of a bull, and thrice as strong.
It feeds on both ferns and it also feeds on birds (it's neck extends, enabling it to catch them right out of the air) and small animals. They are peaceful in general, but if a male's territory is threatened by either a Human or another Hershbe that can look like a threat, it gets territorial, and will fight for dominance to the death.
The Hershbe's eyes are very weak, and their hearing pales too, so they have these birds called Grey Vultures to sit on its back and be its eyes and ears, in return for its protection.
The Hershbe itself is a huge grey, reptilian creature (it looks reptilian but it's actually a mammal), with a long tail and a very thick, flabby neck. It can stand on its hind legs, like a bear, but usually stays on all fours. It has bear-like hands and bear-like feet.
It usually dwells in forestland, where it's ideal living environment is, a place where food resource knows no bounds. It's numbers, however, are dwindling, due to the fact it is being hunted for its tough hide that can be used for light arrow-proof armor. It's very hard to kill, and you need the proper equipment to do it.

Creativity: 30
Everything else: 3

Anyway, I'd love to see your guys' ideas, and don't be angry or anything if you lose. I made this game supposedly to have fun and to steal your ideas (kidding).

Well, let's see what you've got!

• 20 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 20