ForumsThe TavernWhat would paradise be like for you?

41 6294
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

All religious beliefs aside, what would it be like for you if you died and went to some kind of paradise where everything was perfect for you?

• 41 Replies
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

A Starbucks in my bedroom. My life would be complete.

and computer games until my brains fall out

You can already do that.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I would like an extremely simplified mind unable to even imagine what pain, suffering and boredom are, and live forever in a state of semi conscious comfortable sleeping.
But then, eternal oblivion doesn't sound bad at all too. And that's probably what I'm going to get.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

This world. I don't have anything I would like to change about it, other than the poor people and uneducated people.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Well, I'd be omnipotent. I'd live on a planetoid perhaps the size of the moon, and I'd resurrect/summon my friends/family to live with me. I'd spend a lot of my time altering reality (you know, physics, impossible terrain, etc.) and creating (golems, aliens, monsters, etc.). I'd love shapeshifting as well. Particularly into demons and monsters. Oh, yeah, and women.

One never-ending dream. I would be aware of the dream, and be able to change it at any time.

Ever heard of lucid dreaming? It's real, (I know from experience,) and it's epic. :]

I would like an extremely simplified mind unable to even imagine what pain, suffering and boredom are, and live forever in a state of semi conscious comfortable sleeping.
But then, eternal oblivion doesn't sound bad at all too. And that's probably what I'm going to get.

Hey, if a coma's your idea of paradise, just send me towards your address; I can help you. :P
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

someplace that's warm with a slight breeze now and then, a beach that's clean like a pool but still has waves and isn't infested with sharks or weeds. where there is also a T.V. for video games and entertainment. or a place where i can hang out with friends and family.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

It would be a Minecraft-like setting. Very peaceful, temperature around like 75 degrees always. Have a refrigerator full of ice cold red bull, and a giant TV too. You know, the life. And the ability to hang out with friends, then it would get boring.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

A place which never gets boring and where is no pain, loss, sadness, death and where I have a big big house, friends, perfect relationship, full decorated of course, my dog, family visit, a gym, sport fields, beach with a bar, sun, a taser and much much more. But the real paradise is heaven.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

It would be a Minecraft-like setting. Very peaceful, temperature around like 75 degrees always. Have a refrigerator full of ice cold red bull, and a giant TV too. You know, the life. And the ability to hang out with friends, then it would get boring.

If it would be single player, I would go insane. I've actualy got bored beforewhile playing minecraft and killed my dogs in disturbing ways.
LatestDisaster_
LatestDisaster_
46 posts
Nomad

It's hard to say right now, because what I want changes from time to time... basically unlimited amounts of everything I would ever want..

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Flag
It's hard to say right now, because what I want changes from time to time... basically unlimited amounts of everything I would ever want..

So it's like ultimate free build in minecraft.
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

My stomach would have to be bottomless, I'd need an endless supply of food, and....
and.......
something to pass the time as I eat.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

My stomach would have to be bottomless, I'd need an endless supply of food, and....
and.......
something to pass the time as I eat.

How bout a T.V. and a computer with Armor Games on it?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nothing's perfect..

But as close as it would be it would be a place where everybody naturally bonded with each other (as friends, not lovers) and there wasn't any tension.

Oh, and if there was a computer and your eyes would never get bad from overuse.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

lol so hard...

i agree with Ernie though cuz there is no absolute plan that you'd be happy with forever
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Nothing's perfect..
But as close as it would be it would be a place where everybody naturally bonded with each other (as friends, not lovers) and there wasn't any tension.

I think my idea would work, it wouldn't be perfect, but it is as good as it gets.

Sorry, but I couldn't read this sentence.
Showing 16-30 of 41