ForumsNews and FeedbackGoogle Chrome

8 3725
Watakaski
Watakaski
5 posts
Nomad

I notice users of Google Chrome Internet Browser, (including myself)are having trouble with game compatibility dealing with key board movement such as, WASD and/or the arrow keys. I'm sure most Google Chrome users will agree that almost half or more of the games on Armorgames.com have this issue. It would be extremely convieniant if this issue was resolved in with the new coming AG3. If this topic was already posted, I apologize.

• 8 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Actually, I think the issue is more with "one-quarter" then with "one-half" of the games on Armor Games. Also, I don't think the Google Chrome problem can be fixed by Armor Games. Instead, use a different browser for games that don't work on Google Chrome.

sporetastic
sporetastic
13 posts
Nomad

I agree that not being able to play certain games (such as &quotortal the flash game&quot on Google chrome can be a little frustrating. Yet, I also agree with Patrick that it is not that hard to just switch browsers. I believe it would be a bit of a hassle for Armor Games to try to figure out a solution for this.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

This isn't AG's problem. Chrome is the one who is having the flash supporting issues. For now, play games on IE or FireFox until this issue is resolved.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Chrome key detection fix! If that doesn't fix the problem, switch to Firefox or Opera. Internet Explorer often has problems with the keys, so it wouldn't be wise using that web browser, among other things.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Internet Explorer often has problems with the keys

Really? I'm sorry, but in all my years of using Computers (Pretty much my whole life) I have not encountered this problem with IE.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Locking due to, well, as it has been put: It isn't AG's problem. Use the fix GhostOfMatrix posted, or complain to Google instead.

Showing 1-7 of 8