ForumsThe TavernWhats the worst virus?

7 1607
l4ff3n
l4ff3n
3 posts
Nomad

You decide, whats the worst virus to have on your computer?

• 7 Replies
l4ff3n
l4ff3n
3 posts
Nomad

You decide, whats the worst virus to have on your computer?
i meant: whats the worst virus you have HAD on your computer.
it can also be one you know about.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Not sure exactly which is worse but you can get Trojans KeyLoggers and worms I think

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The one that renders all your files useless. I got it in early January, something popped up saying I should run a scan with a program, I did it, then I got a virus from it. While having that virus your information is free for everyone to see. Good thing I have recovery disks.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Technically the worst computer virus of all time was the "ILOVEYOU" virus back in 200. It spread through e-mails, chat rooms, etc.... It would overwrite executable files, conceal itself in pictures and overall completely obliterate your computer's memory. It did millions, maybe billions of dollars in damage and made #1 most deadly virus of all time. Luckily I know all about computer viruses so i'm practically an expert in this subject. It also featured in the game "Hacker VS Hacker" and that game is playable on Armor Games. None of this information was copied from another website.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I think the worst one would be a keylogger because that takes every thing you've typed in and sends it to the person that logged your computer. So if you typed in any personal information such as your credit card or w/e your basically screwed

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I've only had one virus on my computer and it was the "Trojan Horse" virus. It didn't really affect my computer though.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i dont know if my question is off topic but is there a virus mix with the abilitys of a worm, a trojan horse and a keylogger? that would be worse. i had never a worm or a trojan, so i cant say whats worser, but i think a hacker that controll your computer and/or destroy it is the worst.

Showing 1-7 of 7