Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush: Frontiers! (Coming Sequel...)

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 12:06am

Kazar393

Kazar393

2 posts

I had a feeling that it would be something to that extent. Still, a little insight on such a great game would be nice.

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 7:05pm

Mattdacat101

Mattdacat101

1 post

Kingdom Rush was a cool game. i think the sequel should have a build your own feature or something

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 7:06pm

DoomDrakon

DoomDrakon

43 posts

A sequel?! Oh boy.

Posted Apr 1, '12 at 3:42pm

Anonyymi

Anonyymi

1 post

what about two story lines? so called good guys and then their nemesis's story, which would work pretty much the same way, except that you could build things like graveyards, demon castles et cetera, et cetera.

Posted May 1, '12 at 4:36pm

kirkbross

kirkbross

1 post

Any word on an actual sequel date?

Posted May 2, '12 at 12:21am

Freddojones

Freddojones

1 post

One thing I would really like to see is different campaigns for different armies. Not just good guy campaign/bad guy campaign.

Flesh it out some. We already had the barbarians(throwing axes ftw) and paladins and elves. Do a campaign for each army, with different towers, units and powers for each army.

Certainly would keep things fresh.

Posted May 17, '12 at 10:25pm

TacoSmasher123

TacoSmasher123

1 post

The thing I am scared of is that if you bought the premium account, would you still be able to have all the perks and cool things?

Posted May 18, '12 at 7:30am

samblue234

samblue234

137 posts

I would really just want a level pack, not a full-blown sequel. Right?

Posted May 20, '12 at 6:01am

pilgrimofthemarch

pilgrimofthemarch

31 posts

A level pack would be great, true!, but why wouldn't we want a whole new sequel?
I'm guessing it will be more like an expantion pack, with all the same units and graphics plus some juicy little extras.

Posted May 20, '12 at 7:13pm

blueshrike

blueshrike

75 posts

The creators have been adding all this premium content that isn't really premium it's just another way to make easy money for the Kingdom Rush enthusiasts. I bet if they made a sequel then they would make even more money by adding even more premium content.

Reply to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers! (Coming Sequel...)

You must be logged in to post a reply!