ForumsThe TavernFavorite Group/Clan

17 3751
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

What's your favorite group/clan and why? Mine is WICKED and it's on my profile. Why do I like it? Because when I joined I was put in a special section that showed that the leader read my entire profile to see what section i'd be good with. WICKED even has murasaki9 in the group too! The only rules are that you help the group, be active on Armor Games, and post the listings on your profile! You can even choose what group you can be in, so everybody's happy. There will be an occasional meeting too where everybody shares ideas on how the group can be better. Enough about my favorite group, what's yours?

• 17 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My favorite clan is the Ghosts clan, I've met some nice people there and their good to chat with. As for groups, LulzSecurity and Anonymous, they're pretty funny.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, I for one lead a clan, and I love it! If you're interested about it, visit my profile

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

The Galaxy Ghosts. It was my first clan and I have fun in it. Met most of my friends from there.

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

The Red-X group and the Top Gear Group..
And of course my own Clan/Group!

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Well I am apart of the Angel Clan but, I like the Ghost clan aswell.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

defentitely ghost clan. i met almost all of my friends there and they even make me feel better with my whole life. it was a great gaming clan when ep1 wasnt old and now its just a really nice place to chat. i really owe alot to people there and some of them are my best friends (including real life)

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

The Shell Shock Live clan that Bicola, Snowguy and Roger have put together. It's making me play the game more and is great to have guys i talk to on the site to chat with during game play.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

WICKED is my favorite clan and the ONLY one I'm a part of.
By the way WICKED meets every Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 starting from tomorrow.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

My favorite clan is the Ghost clan, although I am not a member. I am a member of the respect club, and I plan on joining the Exit Band when I get good enough to pass the test to join it.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I would have to say the Bunneh clan. It's a nice small clan. If you want info just message me.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I am not in a clan nor I'm interested in joining one. But since I hang out with the Ghosts. I'll pick them.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I never even knew people did stuff like that on here any more. Last I had seen it, the moderators said leave clans and forums separate, but who knows.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

sprhydroosa, WICKED, and Dimension Assassin's. i'm new to WICKED. been in sprhydroosa for a while, and in an alliance with Dimension Assassin's.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Sprhydroosa is my favorite. That might be because I'm in it, oh well.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Sprhydroosa is my favorite.

Indeed. Mostly because I'm running them.

I like everything I'm running or the official link-maker for.
Showing 1-15 of 17