Enjoy =]

• 38 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Schools easy.
In senior year, ready for college!
Taking 4 AP courses [5 ap exams, though]..
oh.
And School starts Sept. 6 for me

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

Wow, now that the buzz is all about school, it makes me realize how old everyone is on the AG forums.
But anyway, 8th grade probably won't be too bad. Didn't get anything below a B+ in 7th grade. And all I did in 7th grade was play Rome Total War, Minecraft, and Online Stratego with my friends.Pr

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

School is pretty easy. Taking AP classes this year. I'm in my senior year. I go to a tech school so, I have that to worry about as well. I am going to competition for my area of study. I'm in Auto Body (Collision Repair for you fancy people). As to the specific competition it is for body work. There are competitions for welding, painting and that too. It is a Skills USA competition for anyone who is familiar.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I went back to school August 17. I find school to be okay, but I consider my self pretty stupid. And I'm not taking any AP course, because that just makes things harder.
This year I'm a sophomore and school seems good at them moment, but unfortunately I got sick real early in the year and I got a bunch of stuff to make up. So I got that to look forward too, but other than that, it's going good for the moment.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I take an online homeschooling because the kids in my school treat me like trash along with the teachers. It's way better than regular school. I'm in the 8th grade right now.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

School is ok. I was cool with everyone, had no real enemies. My grades were all good. It was nice
Now I'm in a new school so idk whats gonna happen now

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Last year went great with friends and girls but I had some serious arguing with teachers and got suspended 1 or 2 times. But if you leave it out school isn't that bad. It hasn't started yet.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

High school was the best. & yes, if you focused was very easy to get through.

University (College) is great, i guess. Not as good as the American movies depict it. I haven't started back yet, september 26th is orientation and i'm in my third year which means i graduate in June :]

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I start school today, and I can't help but feel I forgot to do something.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I start school today, and I can't help but feel I forgot to do something.

Make sure you're dressed and have all your books :P
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Not as good as the American movies depict it.

You must go to the wrong school. Just saying
Or you have a major that makes the other ones seem better.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Make sure you're dressed and have all your books :P

Yep, got all of that. Just feels like I forgot to do something last week.

Well today will be pretty easy since most first days are easy, but after that it's going to get difficult. This is my junior year (11th grade) in high school.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You must go to the wrong school. Just saying
Or you have a major that makes the other ones seem better.

Or i'm in another country ;o.
No chance of me joining a sorority.
I guess the degree i'm doing isn't party animal type: no chance of going for a drink with newborn Christians who believe drinking is evil.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I am going into my fourth week of school, and I am feeling great! I am in 10th grade this year, and I am taking biology.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I guess the degree i'm doing isn't party animal type: no chance of going for a drink with newborn Christians who believe drinking is evil.

Getting drunk every weekend is overrated anyway. You mess up your internal clock, uses way too much energy on getting the booze out of the system and you end up looking like a fool no matter how sober you think you are.

Well, I am starting next week. Year four/first semester on my master's degree. I have, perhaps, twenty days with classes this semester, ten of which is in September. Average of 8 hours per week more or less. So I assume there will be a lot of self studies and papers to turn in, but that won't bother me just yet.

Oh, and @Jeff'sInsp: You know that trouble with books you have? Majority of my material is on the web and the rest can be copied from the books. I think I need to buy one or two books.

/bragging.
Showing 1-15 of 38