and the ladies know me as charismatic , charming, and funny
though how are you, answering any of these statements is a viable comment
Enjoy =]

• 38 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i suck at most of my classes.. im only good at art and music..
i have a group of friends and a boyfriend, not popular but known at the school
understanding the classes are hard for me especially math
most people know me as brutally aunest, random, sassy,cranky but fun

Senben9
Senben9
21 posts
Nomad

i just started secondary school and so far i love all my new friends but the homework is a little OTT!

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Im pretty cool. But after I accidently made a small cut on my arm in tech with an x-acto knife my friend jokes and calls me emo but im still cool

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

its fine. the bad thing is i'm getting piled in homework. help, i'm drowing in HW...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's been going along nicely for me, the work isn't very difficult because I've been paying attention and completing it on time and such. I also barely have homework since I do most of it in school.

randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

Im also a high school freshmen what fun, except when your overweight friend falls on you at the homecoming football game. High school is fun sometimes of course I have been called Eyore in advanced geometry due to the fact im apparently always depressed in that class. I have all A's except an f in advanced geometry due too a couple quizzes that were strangely worded I still thing my advanced geometry teacher is evil.
The classes i'm taking in order is advanced geometry, L.A., Chorus/showchoir, Directed studys, Foundations, and biology

Showing 31-36 of 38