ForumsThe Tavern[ans] AP and Armatar

12 2545
IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

So yesterday I logged off with 875 AP and had the bear selected as my Armatar. Today I log on with 861 AP and have an Armatar that isn't on the list at all. What's up with this?

• 12 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You have the starry shield armatar. You get it when you drop below the AP needed for the armatar you had. You can get rid of the starry shield armatar by changing your armatar or by gaining enough AP for your previous armatar.

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

I see. Thanks. I like the starry shield though... so he shall stay. â¥

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I like the starry shield though... so he shall stay.

Only until this condition occurs:

gaining enough AP for your previous armatar.
IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

Ha dang. Well I have another question:
I just read a past post that I know for a fact I posted on. My post is no longer there. That must be why my AP went down, but why did that happen?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I just read a past post that I know for a fact I posted on. My post is no longer there. That must be why my AP went down, but why did that happen?

Posts are usually deleted because they're spam. If you lose AP, it generally means you spammed.
IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

It was the post of "whos better beyonce or rihanna" and all I said was Beyonce

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

It was the post of "whos better beyonce or rihanna" and all I said was Beyonce

Posts under 7 words are considered spam and are deleted.
IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

Also if you could help with question, my post count hasn't gone up in the past 5 posts. Might you know why that is? Or anyone ha

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

Oh, that should be fixed. But thanks though. My post count will go up every couple of posts, not every single. I don't like that.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh, that should be fixed. But thanks though. My post count will go up every couple of posts, not every single. I don't like that.

There is some amount of lag in increasing the post count after a post. Your post count should be at the correct value soon.
IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

Alrighty. Thanks for all the answers!

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Posts are usually deleted because they're spam. If you lose AP, it generally means you spammed.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm guessing you could also lose AP from people deleting comments you left on there profile.
Showing 1-12 of 12