ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] More payment methods for premium content

16 8940
l0yl0y
l0yl0y
9 posts
Shepherd

Hi AG Support community,
thank you for spending time to read my suggestion!

Recently there has been an influx of games which require purchasing of premium features to unlock the full game.
I am keen on showing support towards AG by donating to unlock the survival kit for the last stand, but I don't have a paypal!
I hope I'm not wrong to say that many other games only allow Paypal payment.

So, what I want to say is that I hope to see more payment methods, like paymo, etc. This would definitely increase purchases made by players like us who want to show support / access the premium content of the game.

Anyone with me?

• 16 Replies
ZMacZ
ZMacZ
3 posts
Peasant

Yes....go paysafe cards...the money is guaranteed, and many games use it..
Alternately moneybookers...they serve intermediary, but have lots of payment options...all you need to do is to rake in the cash...

I also play Last Stand and I really wanna get the car and the white flag...
If there's anything but PayPal through which I can pay....YES TY

ZMacZ
ZMacZ
3 posts
Peasant

Also...using a one payment plan for all games would be nice...
Buy tokens from arnorgames and spend them as needed between one or the other game(s)....
That way you only need to do it once for ALL games..

ZMacZ
ZMacZ
3 posts
Peasant

Personally I'd settle for direct debit card...I use a prepaid CC for most all my games...

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

This is something we are working on. There will definitely be more payment options becoming available to everyone!

leesiegfrid
leesiegfrid
3 posts
Nomad

thank you AG.

gurumance
gurumance
1 posts
Peasant

Add skrill as option so, cause i can't use paypal... i want fuel.!!!

Scorpiany
Scorpiany
2 posts
Peasant

I agree that there should be more payment methods. I don't have to deal with this issue since I have a Paypal, but I definitely think that there should be more payment methods.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We all agree with you guys on this one.

leesiegfrid
leesiegfrid
3 posts
Nomad

the sooner the better! nyahahaha

CYBERWOLF102
CYBERWOLF102
2 posts
Peasant

MORE PAYMENT OPTIONS, please. Thank You

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I am sure they are working on this CYBERWOLF102... but to make sure, I'll ask them to refresh their current progress on this in this thread, ok? =)

CYBERWOLF102
CYBERWOLF102
2 posts
Peasant

Hi. I really want to buy premium items for The Last Stand Dead Zone, but I can not use paypal. I live in South Africa so there are not many payment options I can make use of, so I would really apreciate if you guys can make so that I can pay with banking transfer. With phone payments I can only buy ingame currency and not premium items. Or are you guys going to do the same as kongregate where you can buy points to use in any game. But all in all I would really like if I could pay with banking transfer since that is the only way for me to buy currency and premium items.

Thanks anyway guys.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Dead Zone is a different team then Armor Games, you can contact them on their support forum.

As for AG, we're still looking at other payment methods. As with anything involving transfers of funds and security, it takes a while.

MsJitka
MsJitka
2 posts
Peasant

Is there a hope that more payment methods (paysafe card is IMHO the best) will be finally available in the first months of the year 2015?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

This thread has been answered, and is at least a year old. Try creating a new thread in the support section for a higher chance of being answered!

Showing 1-15 of 16