ForumsThe TavernWhy the name? (Explain why you chose the screen name you did)

14 2331
SecondMan2012
SecondMan2012
23 posts
Nomad

Lets hear some stories. Let's learn about our fellow AG gamers! Please, a good story is always nice. If it's simple, go ahead anyway.

• 14 Replies
SecondMan2012
SecondMan2012
23 posts
Nomad

I used lyrics from a switchfoot song: "Twenty-four". Excellent band, excellent song. 'Second Man' has become my montra.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Im pretty sure there is another thread floating around yonder the rainbow unicorn castle.
Anyways I chose mine, because I would like to be a pilot if I could. But all odds are agianst me, I think.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

The jeffery in my name refers to dahmer, and the inspiration refers to my obsession with him.

It will be changed when AG3s name change option launches though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Recently posted this in another thread:
I chose GhostOfMatrix because I used to be very fond of the Matrix films. I still like them, but not as much as I used to. The GhostOf part comes from an Exit Path clan I joined a while ago. I plan on changing my username when the feature is available in AG3, though. I'm not sure on what to yet.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Mine comes from the Heli Attack 3 saves I had on Miniclip; I just entered something random, and since I played it a lot (and I mean a lot) I got used to it. As soon as I decided to make an AG account, I re-used that name; because I didn't know about the community at first and thought I'd only use it for the games.
But, like others, I will change it, hopefully to something less random, in AG3.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i chose my name because it was my character in ep before i had an account. since i didnt have an account i could only play as guest so when i wanted people to remember me i told them to call me thebluerabbit. it worked but my data got deleted TWICE. so i made an account with that name.

P.S even though i did it my data still got deleted TWICE XP

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Alright, here it goes...

Sarthra was originally the name of my character in MU. When I stopped playing MU, I carried the name and only the name into one of my stories. I afterwards scratched the name in the story, but here on AG the name stuck.

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

i named me foxlink becase my name is fox and i loved the video game Zedla so i named me after the hero Link

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Well I actually just ripped this name off one of my friends on PSN :P

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

From a great band which I used to listen to.
Going to change my name 2

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Dair5. The D comes from a t.v show, the air comes literally from air, and 5 is because when I first used the username on another website dair was already taken. I have to admit that it's kinda strange someone else would use the username dair.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

There's already a thread like this right here.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When I was 10 I thought of a ridiculous word in a game my friend and I was playing(yeah, proper grammar there!)and well I couldn't get that word out of my head because of how it sounded. I added 101 because it was easy to remember and partly because when I sign up for accounts sometimes its taken. Riptizoid101 has become a part of me ever since.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Herpaderp, the title is long, and the stuff in the brackets should be in the opening post.

Redirect to above mentioned thread please.

Showing 1-14 of 14