ForumsThe TavernBen and Jerry's

12 2415
coyotesfft
coyotesfft
36 posts
Peasant

If you owned Ben and Jerry's what would be the next flavor that you would introduce to the public?

• 12 Replies
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

pirates cove i would call it it would be choclate with marshellow and white chaclate woo first post i wouldnt like it though i know that

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I would introduce a smores flavoured ben and jerrys. (If it doesn't already exist)

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I wouldn't own a Ben and Jerry's, because Ben and Jerry's isn't that good. If I introduced a new flavor, it would be "CLOSED DOWN BY THE FDA"... at least that's what the one by me says outside

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I would probably make something that mixed candy bars: Reeses + Crunch + Butterfinger.

The only problem is I'd need to make a deal with Nestle, which is a competitor of B&J.

I would introduce a smores flavoured ben and jerrys. (If it doesn't already exist)

IT EXISTS YAY!
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I would make a spicy Ben & Jerry's because I for one think that chocolates and spicy peppers taste great. So basically Jalapeno extract and milk chocolate!

GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

hmm i dont like B&J because the icecream isnt that good you just pay for the "name" anyway my flavour would be human flavour because you have to give the human eating ppl some food since its forbidden to eat other ppl

Senben9
Senben9
21 posts
Nomad

I would create a grass flavoured ice cream because well not many people know this but when im outside i always eat grass without me realising it my friend pointed it out to me yesterday

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Water flavored ice cream. 8|

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I wouyld make twix,crunch,mars and snikers

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would make a root bear flavored ice cream!

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

pot rost flavored mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that would be good

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id remake sea salt ice cream :3. i also had my ideas of honey flavoured ice cream and cotton candy ice cream.

i wouldnt change the sea salt ice cream name. but id call the honey one "bee sting" (horibble name XP) and the cotton candy one "cloudy dream"

Showing 1-12 of 12