ForumsThe TavernCandy Stash

22 5707
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I have a very large stash of candy in my room. It is hidden from my parents and they do not know it exists. Does anyone else on AG hide candy for whenever they feel like it? Also, what kind of candy should I hide considering I am getting tired of Jolly Ranchers.

• 22 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

it hundred of papermins candy...

I used to sell those at school for some extra cash. Once I sold them 10c each or 2 for a quarter and people paid the quarter lol.
RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

I hide my candy, but only for the reason that it makes me feel like some awseome sort of secret agent. >

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I hide my candy in a secret place because my mom/dad and GF wont let me have candy. Don't know why.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Well i did hide candy in mah room but it didnt work out.

-Legend

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I have a candy stash in my room, but it's not hidden. One of my drawers is filled with candy, but that's usually because my friends all bomb into my room to watch DVDs so it's easier to keep a stash for guests than need to go to the shop every time they're over.

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

yeah i hide stashes of candy, yet somehow my mom still comes into my room and eats all of it.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i love kit kats and for halloween i got like 80 put it in my pillow next thing u know u got kit kat goo , but if u have like a mould put the goo in that freeze and u got a larger kit kat

Showing 16-22 of 22