ForumsThe TavernIpad Giveaways?

8 2342
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

Hello Armor Games users I wanted to talk about an interesting topic I was curious about. Just today I officially noticed a lower tab bar that may appear at random while your are on this website and quest what is said yes some about your are entitled to a free iPhone or iPad or something like that. Now It really looked liked it was from Armor Games because It also had the Armor Games logo on the side of the tab bar but looks can be deceiving. So If anyone who's had this happen to them I would like to know a little more about this being true or not so anyone that has any info would be gladly appreciated it Thank you.

• 8 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

iPad isn't so good that everyone think. The ASUS 3ee-Pad Transformer is much better.

I would really be surprised if it were some advertising where you could win one of those.

BTW, I got one.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

Im glad you responded with your opinions of some electronics and some viewpoints but I'm not really concerned completely on the fact of getting the ipad I'm really trying to see If Amorgames are really the ones who are doing these giveaways you understand a little better?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Someone was inquiring about this recently.
There wasn't a definite answer, but hope this helps.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

Yeah seems like what happened to me What I'm wondering is why wouldn't anyone say anything about this until now like there was no say that there might be future giveaways of prizes and such you can't believe fishy stuff like this .

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

As the previous thread says: you're best contacting an admin directly with your question, mainly if you have entered you information and feel worried.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

I didn't so i guess Im ok for that matter but Ill probably tell them the website that did it and such but thanks.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I get it on my control panel. It's says that I was like the 100 person and it was an annouying thing there. I doubt this is from the armor games people

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

Yeah, its definetly popped up a few times. But I don't really have any interest in the iPad since my dad has one and let's me use it most of the time. The only negative thing about the iPad is that it doesn't run flash like other similar tablets. But its good at everything else pretty much. Also, it's probably a scam like you have to sign up for at least four programs and pay $10 for each one or something to win the iPad, and when you do recieve it those companies will bother you forever.

Showing 1-8 of 8