ForumsThe TavernDiscussion:human psychology

2 1578
genericshaikh
genericshaikh
5 posts
Nomad

This is a general discussion about the science of human action and reaction.Such as, how would you react in a situation or any at that, because even though i'm only 14 I've learned that there are 3 main action-reaction types

Eager- a happy person with a lot to prove to himself

Sad- a gloomy ,dark personalized one who doesn't care of the outcome though have reason to do it anyways

Fury- a hate filled soul who is fed up with the world and will show others the true meaning of agony by focusing solely on the one event

If you have anything to add,comment, or take out of this theory please be welcome to add it to this topic
Enjoy =]

• 2 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

What if you're a happy person who doesn't care of the outcome though have reason to do it?

Anyways, I really don't think happiness and ambition is related, a lot of successful, ambition people are rather rude and selfish.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I don't think crazy people are stupid. I think all their higher brain functions either failed or stopped, thus that is why they are as they are. Although, an insane genius is another matter. For them, their higher functions remain, it's just they're horribly angry for one reason or another.

Showing 1-2 of 2