487 posts
Peasant

Tell me everything what you know about Force Unleashed 2

• 6 Replies
ncc21
ncc21
3 posts
Nomad

I have not played this game yet,but i am looking forward to play it.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Finished it in normal, the most impressive star wars game of the last 6 years to me. The force powers are amazing. But it was too short for an adventure.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Really bad game.
I have played a lot of star wars games but I didn't like it.
At 1st I payed 40 euro for a 4 hour game. That is 10 euro a hour.
The story and voice acting where rubbish.
And again. Poor level design.

Only nice thing where the graphics who where ruined by the level design.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I have the first one for Wii. It's decent.
But no Star Wars game is better than Star Wars Battlefront.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

BAD GAME. Stay away! Do not pass go! Do not spend w/e price you have to to acquire this game!

The first Force Unleashed was unique and a good twist on the Star Wars games of old, probably the best Star Wars game to be released. However, the sequel is only four hours long (PREPOSTEROUS! Why would I spend 30 dollars on 4 hours of content when I can spend just twice as much for 400 hours of content in purchasing Oblivion and Fallout 3's GOTY editions?) the combat is blander than before, and the new Force Powers, while the Mind Trick is somewhat comedic, really don't add anything to the game as a whole.

I like the effort put into the final boss battle though, its like the devs KNEW that final bosses had to be these epic, lengthy battles that tested the power of the player based on his experience gained throughout the adventure, but "lengthy epic battle" does not mean "long-winded boring pattern of attack/defend that takes WAY too long". The endings also don't make too much sense and the boss battles mid-way are very, VERY boring and long-winded as well.

Don't buy it, if you want a good action game, get Bastion.

-Chillz

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

With Force Unleashed 2, the majority of the game is trying to get to Juno. I thought that this was the beginning of the game. It turns out, you battle Darth Vader trying to get to Juno after 4 different levels, then it's over.

It's kind-of a neat game to play with a few surprising moments, but the first boss I can remember (Gorog) is just an annoyance to fight and what you expect to be a 'oh I just have to get through this to get the show on the road' turns out to be the whole game.

There's challenges, but that isn't really fun; it's just to get extra stuff like costumes or lightsabers.

Showing 1-6 of 6