ForumsThe TavernMemes

15 3812
darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

This has to be a dup...
Anyway, what are your favorite memes?
Failblog and Yahoo Answer Fails are my favorite.
%Pr

• 15 Replies
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

There are few memes,
Which I do not deem
to be entirely stupid.
Saxton Hale, Demopan, Failblog, Motivational Posters, Engrish.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Failbook is my favourite, i get hours of entertainment from it

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Well failblog, as i believe failblog bought over failbook; and they're really just the same thing.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Those aren't memes... not even slightly. Those are just funny websites.

Memes - An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.

Here is a website full of memes and their histories. My favorite is probably pedobear

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

I like the troll Face meme the best:

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt259/ek_lotr/Troll-Face-problem.jpgThe meme i like the most is Troll Face:

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Lol, that's not what memes are. My favorite is probably 60's Spiderman. I'd post some image macros, but I'm too lazy.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Philosoraptor and Pedobear are both entertaining.

The Rules can come in useful for a good laugh now and then, although they're not as popular as they used to be.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I like "Y U NO" guy, Trollface, "U jelly" guy, Horrifying House-guest, Rage Comics, Nyan Cat, '60s Spider-Man, Derp, Stu Making Chocolate Pudding At 4 A.M, Nigel Thornberry blarghaghghg, LOLcats, and some others. As you can see I like a lot of memes.

Senben9
Senben9
21 posts
Nomad

I love the Philosoraptor.
For the best memes go to Memestache.com

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Several memes are WAY too funny, like the Failblog, Cracked, Memebase, Can I Haz Cheezburger?, LoL Catz, Wall Mart Clothing failure (or something) and many others!

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Since a lot of people don't seem to know what a meme is, I'll post the definition here.

memeNoun/mÄ"m/
1. An element of a culture or behavior that may be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.
2. An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.

In other words, this is a meme:

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/052011/you-no-donkey.jpg

Sites like Failblog or Cracked, however, are not, even though they may contain memes.

Anyways, personally, I just love the "Y U NO..." guy from above.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I like failbook the most, because people just sent stupid/weird things haha:P It's very funny

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'm a big fan of Rage Comics, but especially the Memebase homepage. And to think people think I spend too much time online and getting too involved in all this semi-dorky pop-culture...
http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/101/781/original/Y0UJC.png?1298581940
PLEASE!!!

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Yay! A Meme thread!

I usually go on Memebase around 4-5 times a day to look at all the memes. It's essentially replaced AG as my go-to site when I go on the computer, I guess.

I like looking at the Rage Comics section, the Graphs section, the Trolling section, and most of all the Bronies section.

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

there is no definite definition of 'meme' it's subjective in it's nature

least to me it is

Showing 1-15 of 15