The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesIsland mystery

53 6966
warrior737
warrior737
36 posts
Nomad

Hello everybody! A trip to a vacation awaits you, and 11 other people, who could be with you? Only 12 people can come on this adventure. Spoiler alert...
One person will be a killer, two will be detectives, another person will be a spy, and one more person will be an accomplice. The rest of you all will be normal people, who can tell what they think happened or who they think the killer is.
I will tell you all who is who in the comments, please don't look in the comments. Every day, I will ask the killer who he wants to kill, that person will say final words and die, I will also ask the detectives who the killer is, if they guess correctly they win. If the killer kills everyone but the accomplice, they win. The detectives and the spy will try to figure out who the killer is, but not
working together. Note, the killer is trying to kill the detectives. If the
detectives die, they can give the roll to someone else via comments. Have fun!

• 53 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Cool this game can start. Dibs on detective xP

I think this is up to warrior737.

To everyone who is playing this game: Check your profile for a comment by warrior737. Read the OP to find out how you should respond to a relevant comment.

Here's the list again:

1.Roty
2.Patrick2011
3.LEAPretard (aka Fiahstorm)
4.dair5
5.Riptizoid101
6.RavagedSoul
7.Darkknight737
8.Blackfyre737
9.Assarb1
10. MagicTree
11.libby21
12.coolguy9899
libby21
libby21
85 posts
Nomad

I have no comment on my profile.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I have no comment on my profile.

I don't either, but I see that you have told warrior737 that this game is ready. I also created a link to this thread on my profile along with some info on it.
warrior737
warrior737
36 posts
Nomad

i will tell who is who now

Blackfyre737
Blackfyre737
2 posts
Nomad

can i have the list

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

can i have the list

You're only supposed to know your own role. However, the killer also knows the accomplice. Here's a list of all the users that are playing (without roles):

1.Roty
2.Patrick2011
3.LEAPretard (aka Fiahstorm)
4.dair5
5.Riptizoid101
6.RavagedSoul
7.Darkknight737
8.Blackfyre737
9.Assarb1
10. MagicTree
11.libby21
12.coolguy9899
warrior737
warrior737
36 posts
Nomad

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN A COMMENT FROM ME ABOUT THIS GAME, YOU ARE A NORMAL PERSON. REMEMBER, YOU ALL WILL GET HINTS FROM THE CRIME SCENE...

As all of our vacation winners arive in different private jets, they fall asleep...

Your plane makes a loud sound as it lands on the island, your flight attendent comes on the loud speaker, "We have a pre-recorded message from your host, Warrior737!" <BEEP> "Hello winners, we are about to land on one of the most beautiful islands in the world... Armor island!! See you there!" [10 minutes later, the plane lands] You and everyone come out, and suddenly you notice that there are only 11 people. There was only one person missing, MagicTree. They rush into his plane only to find a dead body with 13 bullet holes in the chest... it was murder, and you all just realized that you were stuck on an island. With a killer...

warrior737
warrior737
36 posts
Nomad

MagicTree, what are your final words?

libby21
libby21
85 posts
Nomad

So do the normal people just wait to be killed and they don't guess or anything?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

So do the normal people just wait to be killed and they don't guess or anything?

From the OP:

The rest of you all will be normal people, who can tell what they think happened or who they think the killer is.
libby21
libby21
85 posts
Nomad

I should have read the OP for asking that. But thanks for answering anyway.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I think this thread needs a bump so warrior737 can find it easily.

warrior737
warrior737
36 posts
Nomad

bump

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Ok...so we are 11 now. What now?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok...so we are 11 now. What now?

Each player has a role. When the killer kills someone else, the number will go down to 10. I have a list of players on my profile with dead players in italics.
Showing 31-45 of 53