ForumsThe TavernWhat are you afraid of?

28 3391
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

What are you afraid of? It's a pretty basic question, but please don't post, "nothing scares you" because something has to scare you.

• 28 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

please don't post, "nothing scares you" because something has to scare you.

How can you guarantee that everyone is afraid of something, or is what I quoted anti-spam?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

How can you guarantee that everyone is afraid of something, or is what I quoted anti-spam?

PS: I'm afraid of thunderstorms because the thunder is loud.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Plenty of things scare me, but nothing specifically that i can think of right now, other then the new armatar.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_447_200.200_c.png

Just looking at that thing... *shudder*

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Beacause you have to be afraid of SOMETHING even a little bit.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Btw if you get scared easily, don't look up Slender Man, lol I was curious and looked him up because of Minecraft's new 1.8 update with enderman and got creeped out lol.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Btw if you get scared easily, don't look up Slender Man, lol I was curious and looked him up because of Minecraft's new 1.8 update with enderman and got creeped out lol.

Everyone has different fears, so not all cowards (those that get scared easily) would be afraid of Slender Man.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Everyone has different fears, so not all cowards (those that get scared easily) would be afraid of Slender Man.

Haha so I guess i'm catagorized as a coward, but the funny thing is, I only am afraid of incredibley fake things like that. SLENDER MAN isn't even thought to be real when he was first created! But I have a problem where my mind will start using him to make me scared, even though i'm in a ****ing basement far away from any possibility of it..
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Which tells you my biggest fear, my mind. Other than that I'm really not that scared of anything else other than being barried alive and terefore will be cremated when I die.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm afriad of dieing in extremely harsh ways. Fallingg from high places, chocking then falling from a high place, getting shot then falling from a high place, ect..

rockband101
rockband101
121 posts
Nomad

I'm afriad of dieing in extremely harsh ways. Fallingg from high places, chocking then falling from a high place, getting shot then falling from a high place, ect..

I have to agree on that.

More seriously now, I'm afraid of being in any Paranormal Activity movies or any Saw ones too.
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

spiders and dark uhg just so creepy.

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

The dark definitely. I almost cried when i thought my lamp was broken. It wasn't really broken though.....

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Try this link... just look at the pictures, try to figure out what's going on... until it happens. And have your sound on.
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue

I have no idea how to function on this website..
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i´m afraid of bees and wasps. it´s because i got stinged in the past, i think.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid of the dar since I always imagine what's in there

Showing 1-15 of 28