ForumsThe TavernConspiracy Theories: Who killed JFK?

22 3435
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, born May 5th of 1917, elected in 1961 president of the United States, was murdered with a shot to the head in November 22nd of 1963. 48 years later, there are still doubts about who killed JFK.

Where and when it happened?
Elm street, Dallas, Texas.

What happened?
JFK was in a parade in Dallas. His Presidential State car was uncovered. He was shot twice with a sniper rifle. Official reports state that there was one shooter.

Who was the killer?
Lee Harvey Oswald was officially credited as the killer. He was arrested and killed by Jack Ruby two days after his arrest.

Conspiracy Theories
Two Shooters:
According to more than 50 witnesses heard by the Warren Commission and Abraham Zapruder (who recorded the attack on camera), shots were heard near a high area located on the Dealey Plaza, opposing to Lee Harvey Oswald's Book Depository location. A microphone located on a motorcycle on JFK's motorcade indicated 4 gunshots. Three from Oswald's location and one from another shooter.

The KGB did it: The Cold War was happening. Tension was high between the US and the URSS (even with JFK trying to keep everything calm). Plus, Lee Harvey Oswald lived in Russia between 1959 and 1962: conspiracies state that he was probably being trained by the KGB.

The Ultraconservative Republicans did it: Radical members of the Republican party made about 400 death threats to JFK during his government. These members also stated that Kennedy reached the government with help of mafiosi Sam Giancana.

The Mob did it: Other conspiracy theories state that JFK's father Joe Kennedy was friend of Sam Giancana and the mob helped JFK to become president. Plus, JFK and his brother Bobby Kennedy fought the organized crime, specially the Mafia.

The CIA did it: Conspirators also claim that the CIA had reasons to do this, one being because JFK fired some CIA personnel after the Bay of Pigs invasion.

The Anti-Castro resistance did it: After the Bay of Pigs invasion, several cuban exiles (anti-castro) were arrested or killed. This lead to the speculation that they encouraged and trained Oswald.

So, what do you think about this?

I don't have a precise opinion. I just thought that this would be an interesting thread.

• 22 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

The trajectory of the bullet was possible.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I don't really have an opinion of it, but I do find it insteresting to read the different ideas people have.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

The trajectory of the bullet was possible.

Yeah. I read a magazine that said just that once. It said that the "lone shooter" theory was proved wrong by the bullet's trajectory. How a bullet would fly into JFK's back, then on John Connally's back, then arm, then thigh? Magic?
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Yeah. I read a magazine that said just that once. It said that the "lone shooter" theory was proved wrong by the bullet's trajectory. How a bullet would fly into JFK's back, then on John Connally's back, then arm, then thigh? Magic?

CURVE THE BULLET LEE HARVEY OSWALD! No I think it was definatley more than one shooter, because the way the head got blown apart it would be impossible.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

If I may make a contribution, there is one conspiracy theory that you missed.

LBJ Did It: Some conspirators believe that JFK's vice president, Lyndon Baines Johnson, hired someone to assassinate Kennedy so that he could ascend to the presidency.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Who was the killer?
Lee Harvey Oswald was officially credited as the killer. He was arrested and killed by Jack Ruby two days after his arrest.

Lies or false information. A member of the Illuminati killed JFK because he was about too expose them, same goes for MJ and Martin Luther King.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That didn't make sense cauz he couldn't handle being president and didn't run again. In a movie called salt they say that when Oswald went to russia he was killed and a Russian spy impersonated him to get into the us and kill JFK. It makes sense. The republicans could not had done it cauz they want the best for there country too. And there's another option
Drinking! But this seems very organized so I doubt it. This is hard to tell why, harder then MLK cauz there no reason. I mean real racist people were scared of MLK and killed him but JFK was a good president, why would an American do this?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh man. I got ninja'd my other post was not for u, my bad

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

A member of the Illuminati killed JFK because he was about too expose them, same goes for MJ and Martin Luther King.

I don't even wanna go there with luminati because I believe them to be completly fake after people doing bacwards playe songs having encoded luminati msgs.
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

salt

The one with Angelina Jolie?

A member of the Illuminati killed JFK because he was about too expose them,

Hm... I never heard about this one...

MJ and Martin Luther King.

Seriously?
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Contrary to popular belief JFK was actually killed while defending the pentagon from a zombie outbreak. JFK was able to rid the pentagon of zombies but was bitten in the process and had to be killed, per his request, to ensure that the outbreak was contained and all traces were destroyed, making sure that there wouldn't be further outbreaks.

No but seriously in my opinion there was more than one shooter.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

In a movie called salt

Well theres your problem.

Meh. Everyone knows it was the Illuminati. They're every where.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i think i saw a documentery or something that Oswald was really aiming for the driver cause everyone would think it was an assanation toward the president no one would suspect he was trying to kill the driver

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Everyone knows it was the Illuminati

The Illuminati? The same ones from the "Angels and Demons" film?
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Illuminati.

Just scroll to the conspiracy theory's.
That was a good chuckle.

Showing 1-15 of 22