Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[GUIDE] How to Report

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 10:23pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

hese are helpful and all but were does it say not to do stuf like what is agenst the rules

Forum rules
Commenting Rules

how if someone just reports you for no reason

If you think you have been reported unfairly and a moderator contacts you about it, explain the situation to them.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 9:10pm

Millennium1000

Millennium1000

20 posts

Ok thanks for the info.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 12:36pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

I really do not know if this will do anything but hear me out. When I come across people who are breaking the rules I simply go on their profile and click the link to the "Guidelines & Rules", then I copy the rule that they have broken and paste it on their wall. I do not do this to "troll" them. I simply do this to make them aware of their actions and how they are disturbing the community with (in my encounters) unrelated conversations in the game commenting section. I understand the Mods or Admins will not always see it, so I am just taking a step forward so these people who are breaking the rules will not be punished for their idiotic actions. I just want inform them of their actions in hope they will not do it again. I am not trying to take on the role of a Mod or Admin but a member of AG. I want people to post comments or whatever it may be in a rule abiding fashion, so we can enjoy the website to its fullest.

~Spaz

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:55pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

I guess,what I am saying is, is what I'm doing ok?

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 5:13am

chowafu

chowafu

9 posts

uhhh if i got reported and get banned can i still retrieve my account or theres no banning in this site

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 1:30am

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

Is it ok to post a person who is breaking the rules on a profile? Like make a list of those who are breaking the rules?

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 5:19am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

135 posts

tattling is not my style. there is something called revenge.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 4:23pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,482 posts

Knight

there is something called revenge.

There is something called you're on a gaming website, where most people are around 13 years old and the farthest they'll go is being keyboard warriors.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:45am

undertakerfan19027

undertakerfan19027

5 posts

i love reporting people that break AG's rules

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 3:13pm

Dillan_green

Dillan_green

1 post

I feel the same way armor games is a community i would hate to report a follow
armor gamer but if i have to i will its just that the community must be a community