ForumsPopular MediaWhat's your all-time favorite music video?

39 16344
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

Mine is definitely Walking Contradiction-Green Day. I absolutely love that video, and the song, and Green Day. I just thought that this would be a good thread because we've all seen some of the terrible music videos out there.

• 39 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ok here's a list of my top favorite music videos in no particular order

closer to the edge-30 seconds to mars
26 is dancier than 4-this town needs guns
drunk girls-LCD Soundsystem
Dashboard-Modest Mouse
Cousins-Vampire Weekend
Would you be Impressed-Streetlight Manifesto
Stan-Eminem
Hawaiian Air-Friendly Fires
Love Lost-The Temper Trap
With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear-Sleeping with Sirens

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I have to agree with delossantosj on Stan by Eminem, great music video and a killer song! =)

Though some of my personal favorite videos (out of the millions I like) are the artistic video by Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall, the epic "I-refuse-to-listen-to-authorities-and-want-to-please-the-crowd-video" by U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name and (of course) the happy rock song video by Van Halen - JUMP!

Sweeeet memories... \\m//_ _\\m//

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Pokerface by Lady GaGa. She looks so.. normal!!! XD but I will always love her no matter what

Tsquared
Tsquared
21 posts
Shepherd

i love the music video for The Rock Show by Blink 182 i mean what could be better than taking the money you're supposed to use for your video and just do random **** with it!

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

Language sir, lol. Anyways in my opinion i would have to agree with delossantosj and MrDeecee , Stan by Eminem , lol evil looking lol, good song and music video .

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Pokerface by Lady GaGa. She looks so.. normal!!! XD but I will always love her no matter what

*grin* Somehow, when I see your name 'NarutoAwesomeness28', I immediately go 'GaGa'!! NOW look what you have done... LOL XD

i love the music video for The Rock Show by Blink 182 i mean what could be better than taking the money you're supposed to use for your video and just do random **** with it!

LOL Agreed... they did a great video with the money they got from the record company to make that same video! Just have fun and put that on tape! Excellent choice Tsquared! =)
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This video always puts me in a good mood and I can't help but dance, though I'm pretty bad at it

Hanson - Thinkin' 'bout somethin'

Besides, I love this song. It doesn't get out of my head.

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
162 posts
Nomad

Though some of my personal favorite videos (out of the millions I like) are the artistic video by Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall, the epic "I-refuse-to-listen-to-authorities-and-want-to-please-the-crowd-video" by U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name and (of course) the happy rock song video by Van Halen - JUMP!

You stole most of mine mister :P

A music video that really speaks to me, just because the lyrics to the song are so deep, is The Thespian by Alesana

The lyrics to this song are really personal to me, and the music video is very, different, but it also speaks to me in very personal ways.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Ich Tu Dir Weh from Rammstein,its awesome. If only I can shoot electricity from my mouth

Showing 31-39 of 39