ForumsThe TavernScariest Monster?

29 4927
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

I want to know what the scariest monster is in in your opinion.

Mine, *Gulp* is the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwFnj3pDz8] Weeping Angels.

• 29 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I still think Giygas is more disturbing

I didn';t think it was that disturbing, all I thought was it was a mighty long boss battle, and started to get annoying when it kept changing forms and saying he feels good.
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

The Behemoth. It's not exactly scary but it does toy with my mind. If I don't kill the humans I'll be insane and sent to a mental asylum but if I do kill them I'll be in jail for a long time for mass murder. I don't know what I could call the scariest monster for me but The Behemoth is practically driving me nuts and I've never even seen it!

Pennywise the dancing clown.

Why GhostofMatrix? Why? I've been trying to avoid a picture of that clown ever since I first saw it and now, I see it again. Thank you. Just thank you.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Why GhostofMatrix? Why? I've been trying to avoid a picture of that clown ever since I first saw it and now, I see it again. Thank you. Just thank you.

I think im very thankful that I find that picture not scarry at all.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

@ Somewhat:

I've never played the game, but you can find a lot of hidden images in it, like the one most people see is a developing fetus. I heard it's more creepy than scary, though.

But I think the scariest monster for me would have to be the Slender Man.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I've never played the game, but you can find a lot of hidden images in it, like the one most people see is a developing fetus. I heard it's more creepy than scary, though.
But I think the scariest monster for me would have to be the Slender Man.

Yea I watched a boss battle to see what was so scary, at the end of the boss battle, what looked like a face with fangs, was actualy a warped picture of a fetus, it was kindof weird.
Haha I found Slender Man not too long ago, the general concept of him wasn't scarry, but the photoshoped pics made me on edge lol.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Btw slender man is completly fake XD

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

This probably isn't the most disturbing thing I've ever seen, but try the monster from the 1956 scifi movie "Forbidden Planet."

It's huge.
It's extremely homicidal, and seeks only to kill.
Its form defies every species design pattern in the universe.
It has infinite power at its disposal.
It cannot be destroyed, even by the same forces as in a thermonuclear bomb.
It cannot be stopped, even by the strongest metal alloys.
It's INVISIBLE.
It can manifest itself anywhere, at any time.

After the first time I saw the movie, I had the willies all night. Try to find a copy, and watch it.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

The weeping angels were pretty scary, i never watched that episode of doctor who again ! !

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

i dont like slender men. they stand outside of ur house and stalk u

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i have never heard of them but they r sorta creepy...
i generally dont watch this kind stuff and dont know many monsters. i hate horror movies, they have no story just blood, death, blood, death, dont go in the basement, death, crazy guy wereing hoodie, death, blood, death, more blood, girl screams, death, more blood, more death, credits.
thats what i see a horror movie as :P

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'd probably agree with the weeping angels.

i hate horror movies, they have no story just blood, death, blood, death, dont go in the basement, death, crazy guy wereing hoodie, death, blood, death, more blood, girl screams, death, more blood, more death, credits.
thats what i see a horror movie as :P

Yeah, there's not a lot of decent ones. Except for Hitchcock's. At least those had a good plot.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The scariest monster I've ever seen was in my dreams. It was like a devil. But I technically never actually saw it... Okay, well there was one monster in my dream that ate me alive. It was a plant and it held me down and ate me. But it wasn't really very big, so it couldn't swallow me whole. It was like being eaten by a tiger while still alive.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Look with caution

This gave me nightmares for.. Well it still does.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Look with caution

This gave me nightmares for.. Well it still does.

i dont want to hurt you but i find it hilarious!

the sweeping angels where scary. now i take a hammer with me everywhere i am to crush their heads if i see one. what do you think, what IS scary? a nightmare monster is scary.

Showing 16-29 of 29