The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro] favorite sport

16 3550
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

my favorite is football it is like awesome and really fun to play

• 16 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

My favorite sport is Track & Field. It's really easy to get injured in football and I like track because I'm good in it.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

I love soccer it is the bestest sport everest in my opnion. It is a full body contact sport and keeps you in shape pretty well. I don't like the pain that can come from it but no pain no game...

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

Football (in USA, soccer in some other countries), I like it because it's cool when you get hurt and it seems manly

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think soccer is pretty fun. It doesn't matter if you are great or not so good, everyone can still get on the field and have a good time!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Well i like every sport except fencing cause jabbing people with a fake sword doesn't seem to fun to but if i had to pick a sport cause it is way fun and it is way brutal (well at least more than football) And my favorite position in soccer is the golie cause they get to sit there and if you block the ball a lot of the people give you credit

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Of course jabbing people with fake swords is fun! I don't know what you are talking about ;-) lol.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Depends on the person.......i would do it with someone i hate and then it would be fun but if it was my GF then would just let her win..... no fun

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

my favourite sport is rugby and i am on trials for a team over in NZ

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Mine is one of the pansy sports...Tennis. Honestly, I don't work well with others, and I love to hit things...Other than that, perhaps Track...

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

2 words.

Ping - Pong

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

baseball is a gentleman's sport...

until someone gets pegged!!!

Zcmadness
Zcmadness
18 posts
Nomad

football any man would choose it

ROCKONTYLER
ROCKONTYLER
153 posts
Nomad

Baseball. Been playin it since i was 4

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

OMG no one has said Basketball yet, what are you guys!?!? Basketball is my favorite sport by a long run like a 500mile run!!! (I hate football {I'm not talking about soccer}) Ok so this is why I like Basketball: 1st cause it's not that easy to get hurt other than sprained ankles. 2nd the games don't always take forever and your always doing something when your in the game unlike baseball and football.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

To watch, I'd have to say baseball. I can't keep up with the ones in which everyone is continuously moving.

To play, I'd say dodgeball. Do I have to explain myself here?

Showing 1-15 of 16