ForumsGamesSonny on a next-gen console???

19 4862
jboy85
jboy85
69 posts
Nomad

Ok, we all know that Sonny is one of the best RPG games for Flash but do you think it should be on a console? Since it's an awesome game, I think it should be.

• 19 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I don't know if it would be great on a next-gen console but it would be good on a handheld. I would love to play it on the PSP.

YoungDreezy
YoungDreezy
13 posts
Nomad

Not next-gen, but Sonny would rock the world on the DS.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

No. Unless they increased the gameplay by almost 2000%( 20x more) and had more features and stuff there would be no way.

zinjul
zinjul
48 posts
Nomad

No, it is good as a Flash game.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

SpartanWarrior has a point. Sonny just doesn't have nearly enough gameplay, upgrades, and weapons to be a console game.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

It doesnt have the skills to be a console game. Stay a flash game.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

No, It's a flash game, and it will stay that way.

KillerSamos
KillerSamos
43 posts
Nomad

So was that alien game and N- but they have been put on consoles

rugrast
rugrast
20 posts
Nomad

Oh, I thought you meant like a real game.

He just means like an arcade game. For arcade, it would be fabulous. It would be fabulous to access armour games on Xbox live...

MAD_MASTER
MAD_MASTER
35 posts
Nomad

i dont think that will happen its not that great of game.

ironman09
ironman09
14 posts
Nomad

I know that's not going to happen, but that would be cool for like the PSP or something.

Darkmaster76
Darkmaster76
39 posts
Nomad

I don't think Sonny belongs on a next-gen console. Even for a hand held, One would have to combine Sonny 1 and 2, to get a good size, add more classes, more skills, and on and on. I think Sonny is best as a flash game.

Opka2
Opka2
34 posts
Nomad

Maybe i hope this ... XD and can be a MMORPG

Opka2
Opka2
34 posts
Nomad

it`s only wish there are perfect MMORPG

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well sonny 2 is so big they may have to make it into 2 games,or cut it in half b/c of its size.Let me just say this its supposed to have 6 zones so its going to be pretty much twice the size of the original.They said it won't have multi-player, but they said "sonny won't have multi-player in it YET" they left room for it in another game in the series down the road.The way I see it if they make the third game even bigger it could become a console game.

Showing 1-15 of 19