ForumsSupport ForumColony Server going haywire

7 2137
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Many people in the Colony community have noticed that in the past few days the multiplayer has been acting weird. Almost all of the players ranks have been reset and when you log in the game does not automatically sign you in if you are already signed in for AG. Also when starting a game a popup might come up saying something like "Armor Games services are unavailable". Today when I tried to log in to Colony it said "#106 Network Status Error-NetConnection.C"

• 7 Replies
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I have posted on all the admins profiles about this issue. I hope this gets resolved soon.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

There is also a problem with the gov. not saving. The server seems to be pretty unstable. What I mean is massive lag spikes with some new odd bugs.

theschles
theschles
20 posts
Nomad

FYI just got your message. Will make sure the appropriate people are checking this out.

lroot
lroot
95 posts
Shepherd

There was an issue awhile back that required some users to clear their cookies in order for the AGI to set a new session. Try clearing your cookies to see if it fixes the issues.

lroot
lroot
95 posts
Shepherd

Also we just discovered that one of the app servers in the AGI cluster had died. We have pulled it out of ration so the random issues that users were experiencing should be resolved.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I just tested the server, which is now working fine. Thanks for the help.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Aye thank you the problem has been annoying me.

Showing 1-7 of 7