ForumsThe TavernWhat is your personality??

33 6574
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

my personality, is random, cranky, sassy, independit, dumb, brutally aunust ect..

what is your personality like?

• 33 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Laid back, honest, caring, annoying, random, blunt, independent, not a crowd follower, both relaxed and uptight, too emotional.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

Laid back, honest, caring, annoying, random, blunt, independent, not a crowd follower, both relaxed and uptight, too emotional.

i'm just like this. except that i don't follow my emotions that much. instead do i relevante more.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well its complicated...

shy, quiet, oversensitive, clumsy, nice, deep, open minded, accepting, nervous.

and many more that i cant think of right now. personality is too complicated to write in every one of us

SIBER
SIBER
20 posts
Nomad

Usually easygoing.
But i can be moody.

The moodiness, will be induced by negative people.
Can not tolerate strange attitudes.
If a person upsets me, the eye focus is very intense.

I am not agressive or into arguing.
Have never been good, at showing emotions on my face.
I tend to be one of those people, who prefer to be straight faced.
But when seriously pissed off, my eyes show it all.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Same as that, minus emotions. I'm way too stoic.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I always have lots emotions. I'm just terrible at expressing them to people. Um... I'm pretty independant. And calm. Annnnd I'm stubborn.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Stubborn (or so I've been told), calm, honest, nice, random, relaxed, and some other stuff.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I'm chilled out. I'm one of the kids that sits in the back of the class and talks but somehow makes straight As. And yeah I'm stubborn.

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

PANDA AGAIN!!!!!!!! MY PERSONALITY IS CAPITAL LETTTERS I THINK!!!!!!!

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

yeah i am very stubborn i will win.. I am the one that always will tell the truth about someone else and doesnt care what you think about me.. always ready for a fight and sometimes picks fights..

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I'm usually really laid back. I can't remember a time when I got really angry at anyone. Besides that, I am a bit of a joker, and I can always get my friends to laugh. I do well in school, but I actually sometimes leave that detail out when talking to people who don't do as well, cause they're usually like, "wow, you're so smart, I want to be like you when I grow up." I don't like getting lots of attention, but sometimes I will briefly step into the spotlight.

pfff... like I'm ever in the spotlight.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I'm usually really laid back. I can't remember a time when I got really angry at anyone. Besides that, I am a bit of a joker, and I can always get my friends to laugh. I do well in school, but I actually sometimes leave that detail out when talking to people who don't do as well, cause they're usually like, "wow, you're so smart, I want to be like you when I grow up." I don't like getting lots of attention, but sometimes I will briefly step into the spotlight.
pfff... like I'm ever in the spotlight.

wow ur exactly like my friend!
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

People say I have no personality because I don't talk a lot. No, I'm not shy. I'm just relaxed, I really couldn't care less about most things. I'm somewhat anti-social at times. A lot of my friends pride themselves on being loud and popular.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

you have a personality and its relaxed.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I'm surprisingly mellow but I'll kick *** if someone messes with me or family/friends, funny (I try not to do my somewhat dirty jokes around girls)

Showing 16-30 of 33