ForumsThe Tavern[necro] only 41 users? Wow that's sad.

14 3570
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Only 41 users are on right now.... That is pretty sad.

• 14 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yep. Out of the 80,000+ accounts on AG only a few thousand are higher than Wood Serf and even at the rank of Gold Squire I am about 500th in the rankings. That's sad. There aren't many people in the forums.

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

most people dont like the forums because comments give more points

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Many people just enjoy playing the games, and don't want to interact with the site any further in that. Its not sad, people just have different interests

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Yea it is true I really like community though.I just chat sometimes but I am not gonna be chatting alot community is alot better.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

yeah because in the forums you can gain ap while chatting doesn't
but it is faster than having to wait for 30 seconds

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

I know, I looked on someones account who had 20 armor points and was ranked 30,000 out of 80,000!

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Well look at this I have 108 AP and this is my rank #3,852 out of 89,131 users

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

My friend made an account. And with 0 AP, he was ranked at about 30,000th.
I think that inactive accounts under 200AP should be deleted after 2 weeks.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I agree with kingryan. Those tens of thousands of users with extremely low AP makes a lot of the total number of users. If a person with 0AP ranks as 30,000th then there's at least 50,000 more people with 0AP. How did this come to happen?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

But people come back later, and come to play their accounts. I know that with some sites, I may not be active, but when I come back I like to know that my account will still be there. Just because they don't have a lot of points on their account, does not mean that they are not active.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Why does it matter how many users we have active currently? I think that quality is better than quantity... and we're still working on the 'quality' aspect.

And like Carlie said, some people make accounts and have real lives, but when they come back they should still have their account. Maybe they just come here to play games ^.^

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

well, most people, 14 to be exact out of 41 were on the serf chat-room at the time.

Hayl
Hayl
34 posts
Nomad

I think he was just pointing out the fact that, despite the large number of users on the website, it seems that only a minute fraction actually care to go farther into the site than just gaming, or creating an account of forgetting about it. (And I don't get on ALOT, but I like my account and would be sad if it were deleted...)

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I mean, you can't possibly expect EVERYONE to be on at once...that could cause some serious lagg-age...

Showing 1-14 of 14