ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120626
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Oh, it's the beta. But...

Note: The beta is the full game, but you get to play it a few days before anyone else.

I saw that on their blog, so technically it's the full game. And I decided why not make a Raze 2 thread? Because it's going to come out in a few days anyway. Though it hasn't been officially released.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I love the game so far. I've almost beaten the human campaign and I've bought The Holy Grail and it's an amazing gun...just make sure the enemy's shields are down because then it'll only take away their shields and you've only got five shots with that thing so make them all count.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I'm stuck on the 10th alien campaign where you have to capture the flag. The weapons I got the ion cannon, railgun, zapper, and ripper. I also got the katana ability

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

lol, thats ones easy, i have a video of me beating it, posting alien campaignon youtube is a pain though, use credits for 50% more healph and just back and fourth from their base with flag

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

lol, actually no, i was up all last night playing it, i would have had it but i hadto endode the vids i had witch took 2 hours, then it was 2:00 in the mourning lol, ill beat it tonight thought, un less last couples lvls r impossibly hard

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Wow, I struggled a little bit on the first match of the Alien campaign because of my alien allies, they suck. Well, that's what's makes it pretty hard. I did manage to beat the first level though. Haha...

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

lol, dont rust allies there all noobs, once i waited 5 mins for my ally to cap a flag, and just awaited rightbeside out base till other team came in with a rocket launcher :/

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

here is my vid of me beating lvl 11, the flag one

Leoragon
Leoragon
30 posts
Nomad

Alien mode is a lot harder than human mode. And juice-tin sort of looks like me . Is there any mode for great money? And which sniper should I get? The holy grail or a sniper better than that.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

sitck with the holy grail, its good enough

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Level 14 alien is ridicolous... I got 15 kills and 7 deaths using mainly the Holy Grail, but it's useless if my two allies get 1 kill and 21 deaths...

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

okay, I'm starting to get the hang of it (lost by 2 points now). Some tips:
1- forget the frozen death, the holy grail is much better. It will kill the human in a single shot. The raze soldier will need 2 shots, but most times he'll use his shield right after the fist shot, giving you time for recharging.
2- Never camp. You can actually get amazing kill streaks by camping in the lateral caves, but your allies would be left alone, and they'll get slaughtered. Instead, keep moving on the lower level and try to protect them.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Its an awesome game in my opinoin, but its impossible for me to play. The compagin was some-what easy and fun, but my computer lagged really bad, ON THE LOWEST SETTINGS. *sigh*

joaffle
joaffle
18 posts
Nomad

i gots katana >!!!!!!!!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Its an awesome game in my opinoin, but its impossible for me to play. The compagin was some-what easy and fun, but my computer lagged really bad, ON THE LOWEST SETTINGS. *sigh*

When, I start playing Raze 2 it's perfect no lag at all. After about 5-10 matches it starts to get pretty bad.
Showing 1-15 of 377