ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120639
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you kill yourself in Deathmatch, don't you loose a point?

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

What is your favorite game mode?

Hard question...I pretty much like them all since you can get different kill bonusies in different game modes...
I`ll say elimination, since I am a survivor type of guy () so mode where you basicly just need to survive is fun.And oh, you can get tons of kills by playing it
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

omg, i hade 2 back 2 back failers on lsat lvl alien that were so close, first i was doing rlly well and killing raze solder over and over, but then the meteors hit when he had one life left, then on the next one i killed all his team mates and he had only 5 lives left, and there was still 1:30 minutes, but i flopped and couldnt find him and on =ly managed to kill him 2s be4 we lost :/

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

ol, if hes give u problems now imagine wut its trying to kill him when he has four times as much healph :/

That's way too hard, lol. But challenges are fun yet frustrating. You spend hour and hours constantly just trying to beat that guy. Well, it's the last level of the campaign so of course it's going to be insanely hard to finish up.
What is your favorite game mode?

Elimination or deathmatch. Death match all four teams, first to 100 kills is fun...
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Do you guys have any tips for the alien campaign level 10? It's giving me way too much trouble.

RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

Do you guys have any tips for the alien campaign level 10? It's giving me way too much trouble.

Try practicing on earlier levels so that you can become an overall better player. Try to upgrade all of your weapons and have the best skills.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

for lvl ten try to always get the buff in the middle of the lvl and keep to high ground, only tele if raze is going to kill u, most of them time u will tele in an awful apot and be killed

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

for lvl ten try to always get the buff in the middle of the lvl and keep to high ground,

The only thing is, he keeps on taking the shield buff thingy and I can't get to it fast enough...
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

wut weapons do u have, also, has any beaten the last lvl, its starting to feel, impossible, i keep on losing by 1 or 2 lives on raze left

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The weapons I am using at the moment are:

Plasma Pistol
Magnum
Terminator
Precision Laser
Holy Grail
Focus Beam
Rocket Launcher

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i'd use laser shooter thing over focus beam, other than play it safe and just snipe him until he dies then take control of the middle ;P

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

i'd use laser shooter thing over focus beam

They're pretty identical with all of their stats nearing the same. But I want to hit the human every time or at least try to hit him every time, I'm not going to take any risks with the laser minigun. Focus beam has the accuracy in my opinion.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

wut about the flamthrower, thats wut i used for that lvl now that i think about it, its by far the strongest, as long as long as u dont kill urself. its also not all the great at longe range

regenwurm
regenwurm
18 posts
Nomad

I'm stuck on lvl 15 too. I on't see waht I'm doing wrong, but I really can't beat it. I'm using:

plasma pistol
photon blaster
terminator
precision laser
holy grail
destroyer
acid hound

adrenaline boost
shield battery
hair trigger

emergency heal

My strategy is basically to run behind the raze and try to kill him (mostly with holy grail/acid hound).

Any other ideas about the level?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

at 1st i was using acid hound, but its not as reliable as the rocket launcher, sometimes it works out well when trying to kill raze, most of the time not, but the thing is, if u go for raze right at the start then his allies make killing him hell, and if wait till uve killed his allies u haveto kill him once every ten seconds to win, it take about 2 minutes to kill his allies, and every kill is get on him takes in between 20-40 2nds, i would have to have a flawless run to win agaisnt him, it just doesnt seem possible

Showing 46-60 of 377