ForumsThe TavernNew Discoveries (onward towards the future)

8 2488
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

ok so something really really fabulous just happened to me i sitting here in this chair and then i shift all my weight to the back and lo annd behold to the chair reclines back and ive had this chair for 2 or 3 years its never tipped back before and its a swivile chair so not that comfortable so the question is this: what thing have you discovered about household iteams that you didnt know they could do?

• 8 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'm getting some new headphones soon. They haven't come in yet but I know I tell everyone I meet about them. Anyway, they have a super secret, built-in bottle opener, which, I'm eager to test out

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I realized my CD player interferes with some of the TVs in my house. Sometimes when I use it recently, the sound starts to play on the TV...

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my D.V.D remote........ turns on my heater.........

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

My universal TV remote can, apparently, switch the traffic lights.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

You can turn a TV on and off with a magnet that's glued to a plastic ring.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I have a plastic "bar" with buttons and if I press the green one.
My TV turns on.

Just kidding that would be sorcery.
But this is the future

Btw this isnt real. It is an idea. I think.

Sneezey
Sneezey
3 posts
Nomad

Chair i used to sit in for computer 3-4 years ago had a switch on the bottom to make it recline as well... although i discovered this last year.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I discovered that the computer can do anything (actualy that wasn't recent, and I found it out when I played my first mutliplayer game)

Showing 1-8 of 8