ForumsThe TavernFavourite fruit.

63 11705
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I've recently seen a lot of unhealthy favourites and the last fruit thread (i believe) was a year ago.

So what's your favourite fruit?

Mine is mangooooo.

• 63 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I think that the apple is my favorite fruit, although oranges, grapes, and bananas are pretty good to.
[quote=jeol]Pinapple wins the awesome award.[/url]
I totally agree with you, except it is spelled: pineapple.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I love all kinds of fruits. Refreshing ones like apples, berries, oranges, and most of all melons.

Or I go for fruits that fill me up. Like Durians.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eh, what do you make of the odor? Some people think it's fragrant; others repulsive.

I can't really remember what a durian smells like.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Eh, what do you make of the odor? Some people think it's fragrant; others repulsive.

I can't really remember what a durian smells like.

I'm Singaporean remember? Durians and coconuts rain down haha.

Strange, I don't think of the odor much. Maybe because I usually buy them in boxes, pre extracted. I just eat it.

The most extreme and beautiful description of a durian I've heard was by Alfred Russell Wallace. The man must have been mad though.

The five cells are silky-white within, and are filled with a mass of firm, cream-coloured pulp, containing about three seeds each. This pulp is the edible part, and its consistence and flavour are indescribable. A rich custard highly flavoured with almonds gives the best general idea of it, but there are occasional wafts of flavour that call to mind cream-cheese, onion-sauce, sherry-wine, and other incongruous dishes. Then there is a rich glutinous smoothness in the pulp which nothing else possesses, but which adds to its delicacy. It is neither acid nor sweet nor juicy; yet it wants neither of these qualities, for it is in itself perfect. It produces no nausea or other bad effect, and the more you eat of it the less you feel inclined to stop. In fact, to eat Durians is a new sensation worth a voyage to the East to experience. ... as producing a food of the most exquisite flavour it is unsurpassed.

-From Wiki-
SIBER
SIBER
20 posts
Nomad

I like bananas.
Banana milkshake.

Slice banana, into pieces and put on toasted bread.
YUM!

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

[quote]Hm... anyone here ever felt odd after eating an apple with an empty stomach?
There's something wrong with you I fear.[/quote]

Not really. I don't, eh... throw up. Yet I feel strange. My stomach does, specifically.

yeah, you're gonna die.

That's why your post got deleted...

Ah, add to my fruit list strawberries!

Jefferysinspiration, as the creator of the thread, do you mind if we put the least favorite fruits, too?
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

My favorite fruit is: Orange, Apple and Banana
The three classic fruits!

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I like pomegranates. Also, I like olives. Yes, they are a fruit. Kiwi are good too and strawberries. I could make a mile long list of favorite fruit.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

strawberries cranberrys grapes blackberries raspberrys kiwi. I also like cranberry juice a whole lot espically when its cran grape which is a mixture of cranberry and grape juice its actually really good

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

I also want to try exotic fruit like starfruit and dragonfruit (which are exotic in america where i live) and i also forgot to metion that i like cherries the black cherries not the bright red ones i hate those blahh those ones taste terriable

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I also like cranberry juice

My grandmother drinks it because it's good to the kidneys, I think. I don't like it very much though.

My favorite fruit is the strawberry, but I don't eat it so often. I also like oranges and blackberries.
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I like most fruit but my faveroute is probable passion fruit because i travelled to Portugal and they surverd AMAZING passion fruit drinks.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Watermelon so good and the right texture.

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

I could eat grapes the whole day,their taste is really good,i also love preety much anithing made out of banana including the banana itself,i also like peaches.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I like apples, they are very sweet. I like them when they are fresh.

Showing 31-45 of 63