ForumsSupport ForumAccount flaging

7 2222
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

I dont know if this has already been suggested but account flaging,you know,like in myspace,you flag the account if it has inapropriate content,it would be way easier for mods to find out where are the who comment on their own profile,or write penises,cakes,cough donut cough,lol

• 7 Replies
Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Yes Mia this is a good idea and then mods have a page to see al the users that have been flagged and you flag an account if they spam there about is inaapropriate if they post pron or curse and stuff like that.Good idea Mia.

G_P2

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think that even easier than doing this would be to just post a link to the user on a mod's profile. Just look to see who is on at the bottom of the community and let them know. If no one is on, just pick one ^.^ It usually gets dealt with in a timely fashion.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Whereas it is a good idea, I can see people abusing it like they do with the warning system in the chat. A lot of innocent users might get flagged, and then wrongly accused of things.

It works pretty well for you guys to just let the mods know when there is a trouble user. We are usually pretty quick to look into it.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i think that the flag thing would be easier cause it wouldn't be so hard just to click on a flag but if you click on like 20 people than that would be hard for the mods to check all of them. So why dont we keep an eye on the one we flag and if you flag them and they still do it tell a mod and they will take care of the problem. But only flag one person at a time so you dont get lost and start to do stuff.... or watching the wrong profile

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I remember suggesting this idea a while ago. My idea was essentially the same thing, except there should be a ext box where you enter what the user did wrong, similar to the system for new flash submissions on newgrounds.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Yeah... Well I like it better when you put it on our board...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I thought that I made a topic for it, but when I searched my name it didn't come up :/ Well, I support sintrum's idea and I suggest an addition of a text box to state you complaint similar to the one used for new flash submissions on newgrounds.

Showing 1-7 of 7