ForumsThe TavernLuck

21 3072
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Post bad things or good things that have happened to u. Just ur luck
I will start with no matter what I do, all my threads get locked. I lost all my sheet music for school. I got sick.
But I did great on mw2. School is alright, i have good grades.
Yeah that's all pretty recent stuff. Post ur own thoughts on luck and tell about ur luck here

• 21 Replies
Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

I don't know if i should call this luck,or just coincidence.Im seeing douple numbers all the time everywhere for more than one or two years now.Im looking at a digital clock and it will be 11:11 or 12:12 etc.And not that im looking all the time.Just when i remember to do so it will happen.Same happens with car sings.Im not walking having my eyes on cars.No.A car might stop in front of me so as i can cross the road and it will have douple.Or when i'll look randomly it will have douple.This summer the rate was about 90% of the cars ive seen or the times i looked at the clock.Once i saw 00:00 on the clock of my mobile,(i was out) and just a sec later a car with 9999 passed by and then a car 4343.And while i was walking the next minute i found 2 euros on the pavement.(not much i know xD but it's like a sign hehe)!

Well in life im lucky i believe.Im doing well at Uni,got a wonderful family,friends and got my health.
Of course there are unlucky moments!
Once and the most unclucky moment i remember,i was waiting at the bus station.It was raining and it was cold.Nowhere to sit and nothing to cover the station.Ive been waiting about 45 mins for the bus to come.And then,oh my!what a relief!It came!And when it stopped in front of me and opened the doors..the ticket i was hodling between my fingers just flew away.Cause of the air the bus doors provoked and the rain aswell.It flew..it flew..the bus was waiting and i was like O.O :X....and then it fell in the sewers..where the water goes.Jesus!I had to take a taxi then to the subway.But but 45 minutes!!!!So cold.I got sick,i don't have to mention

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Bad Luck: slept late and missed school, (can't even go in)
somehow got this person who I don't know texting me.
good luck: My cat dosen't bite me, I never got hit by a car, and I never get put into tough situations.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah the placibo thing is true. Nothing really Differnt has happened to me much....

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok apparently I did something wrong cauz I just lost a tone of AP and my phone is glitchiing up. Very bad.. Ignore typos, I'm using my phone.

Showing 16-19 of 21