ForumsThe TavernFish xD

24 6265
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3954139

what do you think of this fish?? im gonna get this fish..
do you have any ideas on what i should name it i was thinking of naming it naranja uno which means orange one

• 24 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

What kind of fish is it? I can't get the link to work for me. But, I like fish. I have a Beta named Gregory. Naranja Uno is an awesome name.

Take out the &lt>'s and the what at the end of link.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Take out the &lt>'s and the what at the end of link.

ya sorry guys i dont know what happend :b
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Or click the fixed link in my post > >...

ya sorry guys i dont know what happend :b

You copy/pasted the link into the post, and left it like that, instead of using a code to make sure it worked.
The &lt> is either the linebreak or regular spacing code (I think it's the first), which means it will easily stick into the link, as there is no spacing between the link and the linebreak.
Now, I assume it could be fixed with a space before you start a new paragraph, but I think it is probably better if you look through this little thing, and get the hang of the coding.
It looks much nicer too.

Either way,this wasn't very fish-related (not that the above two was either, but three wrongs doesn't make the mods happy), so, uh, sharks are fish too.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/shark.png

I however doubt Fishie would be an appropriate name for him.

Carry on!

(And always check your codes before posting *facepalm*)
(And your urls... I need to go lie down...)
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I can't see the image xD

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I however doubt Fishie would be an appropriate name for him.

ya i dont think that will work hahah!
RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

great colors i would like to have one like that the problem is that its impossible anyway buy it

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ya i saw it and i was like omg!! im gonna get it!!

i told my boyfriend and he said that his brother has one and its really cool

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Then again, i only thought i had two goldfish, although now that i'm twenty my mother thought i could handle knowing they died almost weekly because i never fed them and she'd have to replace them while i was at school.

Most fish can easily go a week without food. The death was likely the result of something else like water condition or poor filtration.

As for the Oscar remember they have a tendency to eat other fish. He could do okay with plecos (I suggest rubber lipped or clown) other cichilds and cory cats.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

As for the Oscar remember they have a tendency to eat other fish. He could do okay with plecos (I suggest rubber lipped or clown) other cichilds and cory cats.

that is not what i heard about the oscar... everybody that has wrote a review about the oscar was like its soo sweet and a littly shy with other fish

but i am just gonna get the oscar
Showing 16-24 of 24